Tommy Talau #225

He is a beast right. It'll be interesting if he makes it. I can't think of a better athlete in the NBA ever but that doesn't mean he will be a top tier star.
Doubt it, he’s too fat. Bad on the knees. NO should’ve picked Ja instead of Zion imo

No…preseason he will train in the back row…whether he makes it depends on TT following his offseason program set out for him
Excellent decision by the club. I can see him off the bench next year. He is a real smoky as a backrower. I think he will surprise a few people in that position.

I was told 2 weeks ago by someone at the club that Blore will end up in the middle.

We have the slowest backline in the comp and Sheens has identified a need for speed. Talau is not fast and is no better back than the likes of Naden, Kepaoa, To'a all of whom are under contract for next season. This is all part of the problem, we have so many players of the same ability in our squad. Lots of ok players but no great ones. It's a terrible way to manage a squad.

After 2 ACLs and a variety of other injuries i can't see too many clubs queuing up for him. Hopefully he feels a certain loyalty to repay the faith shown in him by the club. I'd offer a train and trial for the first few months with an nrl contract forthcoming depending on his transition to the back row. We simply don't have room in our NRL squad for another project player. He's got to earn a new contract by beefing up, improving his engine and being prepared to rip in as a forward.

Tommy has packed on some size.

Hopefully his mind is ready and his heart is good to go.

He could do a job for us next year, in the backrow due to how low our stock is in that position.

Tommy has packed on some size.

Hopefully his mind is ready and his heart is good to go.

He could do a job for us next year, in the backrow due to how low our stock is in that position.
Been on the Leilua recovery diet?

Excellent decision by the club. I can see him off the bench next year. He is a real smoky as a backrower. I think he will surprise a few people in that position.

I was told 2 weeks ago by someone at the club that Blore will end up in the middle.
Yep, I confirmed that about Blore in my post on Sunday

Train and trial is a fair outcome for both parties, with Tommy hopefully forcing a decision on a deal in his favour.

Back