Tommy Talau #225

Somebody just posted 2 year contract but then deleted it.v
Would fit our current theme of having players signed up until end of '24. I personally would think a 1 year deal is right and if he comes good first 8 to 10 rounds, then look to upgrade him. I like Talau, but question marks over his return from injury and what his position will be moving forward.

Hey mate, this is no doubt a silly question but your nickname is obviously Trent Runciman who played some games for the tigers in early 2000 I think? What's the liking there....or are you the man 😉
Me and my mate always joked in the Walt 2000s how bad he was. So he was the only name I could think of mate when I made a profile on here

He can pretend to play back row when they play 6 a side at training

He's a centre
will be interesting to see how the club manages all these centres. Kepaoa, Naden, Talau, Tupou, Reilly and Feledy all contracted with a few of them around a similar age and experience.

will be interesting to see how the club manages all these centres. Kepaoa, Naden, Talau, Tupou, Reilly and Feledy all contracted with a few of them around a similar age and experience.
A lot of competition

Whoever impresses during the pre-season will get the nod

Wests Tigers is pleased to announce that Tommy Talau has signed a new one-year deal with the club.

Very excited to see what this kid can do with some good luck and the ball in his hands a bit more. Wasted on the wing for mine.

Latest posts

Back