Too many jerseys

sleet52

Why is it that the tigers must have soo many different jerseys? At the game last week i was asked by an Eels fan if the jersey we were wearing was our home strip and i honestly did not know. Are the Tigers trying to get in the Guiness book of records, firstly with our amount of home grounds and know our amount of different jerseys. ALL VERY CONFUSING :neutral_face:

last year black was officially home, this year I think orange is officially home. But I'm not sure.

We seem to just pick what jersey we wear randomly and I do agree it does get confusing. But I guess they just do it for idiots who will buy them all.

i reckon they should bring some mandatory jersey policy in like the premier league in england has.

its like 1 jersey for 2-4 years (can't remember specifics) think they can only change sponsors.

I think we should have two jerseys one that is mostly black and one that is mostly orange makes everything alot more simple.

p.s why did we wear our heritage jersey against the Eagles??

@sleet52 said:
I think we should have two jerseys one that is mostly black and one that is mostly orange makes everything alot more simple.

p.s why did we wear our heritage jersey against the Eagles??

Because we wore the other heritage against Souths at the SCG.

The white is the ten year anniversary jersey.

1 -Black = home
2 -Orange = away
or vice versa…not sure either
3 -Magpies Heritage
4 -Balmain Heritage
5 -'00-'09 Anniversary

5 isnt much more harder than 2....now you know, it shhould be quite simple.

They played in the Orange jumper at Leichhardt against the Cows…. :confused:

Maybe they should play all 5 jumpers in the one game....?? :bulb:

The more merchandise, the more potential for $$$. It's purely a financial motive. Most avid supporters will always purchase a new strip. The more playing strips a club has, the higher the profit made from merchandise which contributes to an increase in revenue which helps the club stay profitable.

Back