Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ

@geo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377735) said:
I like this game Telegraph Post - Lamp Poll -

Light stick

@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377737) said:
@geo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377735) said:

Light stick

The pom just mentioned it in signing and suggestions and I don’t get why people are against it
He’s a great winger good in yardage always trys his absolute hardest and we desperately need a winger

@finnzo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377739) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377737) said:

Light stick

The pom just mentioned it in signing and suggestions and I don’t get why people are against it
He’s a great winger good in yardage always trys his absolute hardest and we desperately need a winger

You ruined it!

Light stick

Telegraph Post -Lamp Poll - Light Stick - Traffic Light

@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377740) said:
@finnzo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377739) said:

Light stick

You ruined it!

What the satisfaction of seeing his name pop up?

@finnzo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377745) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377740) said:

Light stick

You ruined it!

Huh? Stay on topic please

@geo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377744) said:

Light stick

Telegraph Post -Lamp Poll - Light Stick - Traffic Light

Light tower

@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377747) said:
@finnzo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377745) said:

Light stick

You ruined it!

Sorry but what did I ruin?

@finnzo said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377766) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377747) said:

Light stick

You ruined it!

Sorry but what did I ruin?

You made too much sense.

I actually don’t mind him

Was a fairly decent player for Penrith, of which is closer to his actual ability

Everybody who goes to the Dogs turns to 🗑

Its a Yes from me...
He is only 25/26 years old and averages well over 100m a game..
He would be brought in to play Winger and he would understand that.. I think it would free him up more as at fullback for dogs they are asking him to do a lot.
But for me he gives his all every game and can cover FB and Center is needed. Plus also add to the fact Dogs would be paying some freight is a bonus.
Lets not forget not many players play well under Barrett and I personally don't see him as there long term coach.

@speed2burn said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377777) said:
I actually don’t mind him

Was a fairly decent player for Penrith, of which is closer to his actual ability

Everybody who goes to the Dogs turns to 🗑

couldn't agree more. Bulldogs=trash pile of garbage

@wt2k said in [Transfer Market: Tigers’ shock bid to snare DWZ](/post/1377824) said:
Lock and delete the thread

Where’s a mod when you need One 🤬
They’re all probably having nana naps

Members online

Back