Tuiaki all but gone!

Its a shame for TNT that healing is progressing slower than anticipated.
he was going so well, and was possibly on verge of rep footy.
all we can do is give encourgement and support.
here's hoping it does mend well soon, and one day he can return to playing footy.

TNT on 1 leg will give us better value than Fitzy.

@crouching_tiger said:
There is no justice in this world!!
These sorta things should happen to blokes like Ennis!!

Not Ennis….Last Man In Thaiday!!! That would be sweet justice

Well it seems there are some who are quite happy that they are proven right and TNT won't be playing again. Shame really.

I'm really upset for TNT this is just tje news we all feared. My son is going to the ARL Development day tomorrow at Concord really hope get to see TNT as would love to shake his hand.

:cry: :master:

Typical, cheating, disgraceful, scumbag Parra merkins at their work again.

still hoping that things improve, but awful news for him….... was really looking forward seeing him and Lote on the wings

This is really sad. Poor bloke cut down in his prime. Hopefully further inspiration for the team this year.

@Tigerdave said:
still hoping that things improve, but awful news for him….... was really looking forward seeing him and Lote on the wings

It would have been an awesome sight to see Lote and Tuiaki in the same team. Terrible news for him. Like everyone on here, I wish him all the best with his recovery.

I hope the club gives him a chance next year if there is a chance he can play.

@tiger05 said:
I hope the club gives him a chance next year if there is a chance he can play.

Exactly, re-assess him in 4-5 months time towards Christmas.

Obviously I'm not a physio or anything, but wouldn't the injury will heal at some point. I know he's a big lad and carries some weight but keep the weight off it long enough and it should heal surely. We've seen players cop some shocking leg breaks and be back in a third of the time that TNT has been off.

A real shame for the guy. He's a true favourite with the fans.

i thought he broke his ankle?

poor tuiaki, come on champ!! bring the miracle!

Members online

Back