Tupou?

TheDen

Is he going to be available to play against us? Hopefully Gallen goes down tonight or knowing him gets suspended

He had a fitness test and was 30/70 to play tonight. I think he will be back next week…especially if they lose Afamasaga and Millington to suspension.

Given their position they'd want to be sure he was 100% ready to go. No point delaying a fuller rehab so if he's any risk you'd think they'd put him away for the year.

Regardless of who is playing for them…..a loss is unacceptable. Their absolute full strength team should not compete against us.

@Footy Head Goodness said:
Regardless of who is playing for them…..a loss is unacceptable. Their absolute full strength team should not compete against us.

I agree, these games that you are expected to win, can be your worst nightmare :unamused: .

anyone at 7 is better than morris.
i hope Lui goes good so that morris does not come on n kill our attacking raids.
if we lose to that sharks, we do not deserve to be in the top 8\. a loss is unacceptable.
their fans will prob not turn up so we need as many tigers fans to turn up to make it like a home game 4 our boys.

Back