TV SHOW THREAD

@Suzie-Q said:
Anyone watching "Wild Boys"? I am really enjoying it. It's being filmed at Australiana Pioneer Village at Wilberforce and last week's episode had a very good friend of mine in it - he played the bad big brother, and took out the woman hater :wink:

I've been watching this as well Suzie, thought I'd give it a go being an Aussie show and have kept watching it.

Can I recommend all you blokes out there get your better halves watch Trueblood … I been getting more action by a long way after she watches that garbage.

@cunno said:
@Suzie-Q said:
Anyone watching "Wild Boys"? I am really enjoying it. It's being filmed at Australiana Pioneer Village at Wilberforce and last week's episode had a very good friend of mine in it - he played the bad big brother, and took out the woman hater :wink:

I've been watching this as well Suzie, thought I'd give it a go being an Aussie show and have kept watching it.

Yep, same. "Wild Boys", what's not to like! :smiley:

@stryker said:
Anyone seen Boardwalk Empire?

Yes I watched the last series shown on FOX and enjoyed it. Waiting for the next series to come out, nice gangster plot.

@alien said:
anyone watching Hex on Sci Fi right now?

No I IQ'd it while watching 1HD which was a bit crappy I thought had a segment on state of origin that seemed to go for ages, WTF it's grand final week and they wanted to go on about SOO!!

Anyone watching season 4 of breaking bad? …one hell of a finale coming up I'd suspect.

It wont top the absolute brilliance of that final diner scene in the Sopranos but it'll still be awesome. Wonder if it will upset people as much? lol.

damn it! i forgot to watch Hex tonight on sci fi channel. looks like i'll watch it at 10.30pm on sci fi +2

https://youtu.be/Zv2N2wEgxBs

Episode one Monday lads.

@hobbo1 @willow @tony-soprano

@happy_tiger said in [TV SHOW THREAD](/post/1469083) said:
Really enjoy watching Anh's Brush with Fame .......

Last I heard there wasn't going to be another season.

@cochise said in [TV SHOW THREAD](/post/1469084) said:

That would be sad ...I guess only so many people you can paint I guess ......

@happy_tiger said in [TV SHOW THREAD](/post/1469085) said:
@cochise said in [TV SHOW THREAD](/post/1469084) said:

That would be sad ...I guess only so many people you can paint I guess ......

It was more about reports, that he says are fake, that he gets help with the paintings.

Back