Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/07/11/kite-set-to-sign-new-manly-deal/
\
\
Expect the Wests Tigers to announce the signing of Kiwi and Storm prop Adam Blair as soon as this week following the release of yet another player last week in utility back Tim Moltzen.

Wtf at as soon as this week.
That could mean in 2 months time or anything.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

@compensate said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403716) said:
Seems like a lot of people were keen on Blair 😂

@Geo was all for it 😂
@happy_tiger puked 🤮 😆

@hobbo1 said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403724) said:
Seems like a lot of people were keen on Blair ?

@Geo was all for it ?
@happy_tiger puked ? ?

smoking gun new his stuff it looks like as well

@thedaboss said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403867) said:

@Geo was all for it ?
@happy_tiger puked ? ?

?
Free the bro.

@demps said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403891) said:
@thedaboss said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403867) said:

@Geo was all for it ?
@happy_tiger puked ? ?

?
Free the bro.

Not a chance ...tosser of epic proportions .....wouldn't be surprised if the clown last night was his latest avatar

@the_third said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403874) said:
surely this thread is dead

Perhaps but can a similarity be made between Blair at the time and Finucane now? I can see it but I actually think not.

I have been pretty vocal as against the Finucane signing. But I watched him very closely on Thursday. His work in the middle was pretty bloody impressive.

Awesome line speed, solid in the collision and pretty dominate/clever in the ruck.

Obviously they destroyed the Roosters but the middle was still a bit of a battle.

I think I’m doing a 180 and I’d love to bring him in. Not at the crazy reported 700-800k. But I think something like 3 years @650k year 3 in the clubs favour would be a signing that has the potential to be a massive piece of the puzzle of fixing this club.

@atown said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403901) said:

Perhaps but can a similarity be made between Blair at the time and Finucane now? I can see it but I actually think not.

I have been pretty vocal as against the Finucane signing. But I watched him very closely on Thursday. His work in the middle was pretty bloody impressive.

Awesome line speed, solid in the collision and pretty dominate/clever in the ruck.

Obviously they destroyed the Roosters but the middle was still a bit of a battle.

I think I’m doing a 180 and I’d love to bring him in. Not at the crazy reported 700-800k. But I think something like 3 years @650k year 3 in the clubs favour would be a signing that has the potential to be a massive piece of the puzzle of fixing this club.

mat ewe are nit signing Blair = DEAD

@atown said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403901) said:

I have to say I have been on the record many times as an anti Finucane signing. But I watched him very closely on Thursday. His work in the middle was pretty bloody impressive.

Blair would have been a good signing if Ellis stays and Dwyer doesn't get injured ......

Too many expected a 200 metre a game player ...45 tackles with no misses player ...he was never that at Melbourne .....was never going to be that here

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wests-tigers-coach-tim-sheens-says-bryce-gibbs-andrew-fifita-were-let-go-to-keep-aaron-woods-matt-groat/news-story/06855f9d919dbc2eac50314c3bc3ef52

Sheenius

@Pawsandclaws @pawsandclaws1

@the_third said in [Watchful Tigers keen to snare Blair](/post/1403908) said:
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wests-tigers-coach-tim-sheens-says-bryce-gibbs-andrew-fifita-were-let-go-to-keep-aaron-woods-matt-groat/news-story/06855f9d919dbc2eac50314c3bc3ef52

Sheenius

@Pawsandclaws @pawsandclaws1

I don't get that.... Dated today and starts outike a history piece then reads like something from a decade ago

Back