Watmough still a douche..

Danos

**Watmough loses drivers licence
19:44 AEST Wed Feb 16 2011**
>
Manly NRL star Anthony Watmough has reportedly lost his driver's licence after being clocked travelling at 53km/h over the speed limit on the Warringah Freeway.
>
The Daily Telegraph says Watmough was pulled over just before 2am (AEDT) on January 12 travelling at _**133km/h in a 80km/h zone**_ on a provisional licence.
>
The 27-year-old had his provisional licence confiscated on the spot and was also fined for not displaying his P-plates.
>
It continues a series of off-field woes for the Australian and NSW representative, including an incident with a sponsor at a Manly season launch in 2009.
>
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8212245

How shall I put this politely.. this bloke is human excrement.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chok is amazing. Like Tom Green Amazing. Like Fred Durst amazing.

Not only is he a grub on the field, he's a grub off! First bagging out a sponsors daughters appearence to said sponsor, then deciding NOT to take back the comment, and now this. Tremendous. I love the fact the douche is all of 27 years of age, and STILL on a Provisional Licence. Sorry mate, looks like you'll be there another three years. :smiley:

Gotta give him credit, for keeping up appearances during the off season…. Even serial on field grubs like Gallen, Bird, Ennis and Slater are decent human beings during the off season giving time to charity, and generally towing their respective clubs flags. Not Chok though. The guy is all grub, all the way.... :smiling_imp:

@underdog said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not only is he a grub on the field, he's a grub off! First bagging out a sponsors daughters appearence to said sponsor, then deciding NOT to take back the comment, and now this. Tremendous. I love the fact the douche is all of 27 years of age, and STILL on a Provisional Licence. Sorry mate, looks like you'll be there another three years. :smiley:

Gotta give him credit, for keeping up appearances during the off season…. Even serial on field grubs like Gallen, **Bird**, Ennis and Slater are decent human beings during the off season giving time to charity, and generally towing their respective clubs flags. Not Chok though. The guy is all grub, all the way.... :smiling_imp:

He's a great bloke, just ask his mate, you know, the golfer.

I say this as nicely as possible… The guy is lucky he can play League, otherwise he'd be a failure at life in general.

I will admit I am somewhat jealous that shaved down ape earns three times what I do.

Given previous reports it may be safe to assume that his other half was giving him cheek over the phone and he was rushing home to give her an attitude adjustment.

I still remember the story last year about how he and Catai were just minding their own business when set upon in a suburban street. I doubt anyone bought that line

@Marshall_magic said:
@underdog said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gotta give him credit, for keeping up appearances during the off season…. Even serial on field grubs like Gallen, **Bird**, Ennis and Slater are decent human beings during the off season giving time to charity, and generally towing their respective clubs flags. Not Chok though. The guy is all grub, all the way.... :smiling_imp:

He's a great bloke, just ask his mate, you know, the golfer.

:blush:
\
\
ah yes I forgot about that….

Yes, you can scratch him off the list.

The guy is just a class-A jerk. He smacks sponsors, degrades women, smacks women as well, gets into blues with randoms and now he gets busted doing 45+ on his P's. 'Nuff said.

If I have kids and they ever grow up to idolise that scumbucket club and jack-offs like Watmough, I swear I'm going to adopt them out.

@Cultured Bogan said:
The guy is just a class-A jerk. He smacks sponsors, degrades women, smacks women as well, gets into blues with randoms and now he gets busted doing 45+ on his P's. 'Nuff said.

If I have kids and they ever grow up to idolise that scumbucket club and jack-offs like Watmough, I swear I'm going to adopt them out.

All this, and yet he is still playing in the NRL! :brick:

Don't worry about your future kids, cb, Tigers brainwashing from birth works a treat! :sign:

@Cultured Bogan said:
I say this as nicely as possible… The guy is lucky he can play League, otherwise he'd be a failure at life in general.

I will admit I am somewhat jealous that shaved down ape earns three times what I do.

Yeah but it wont be for much longer CB.
In all honesty what can you see that imbo amounting to after football?

very lucky he did not get charged, with drive in a manner/speed dangerous to the public.
I'm guessing that a magistrate would take a very dim view of his actions.
if he got a ticket, he will still lose licence for six months,once the six month period up he will then lose 6 points from licence. so if he on green p and has had a fine which he lost points for he will be off road for another 3 months minimum.
you get this info from rta website

Back