Wayne pearce

@Chipofftheoldblock said:
@barrytiger said:
if you want to talk about jibberers you cant go past laurie daley and andy raymond or them kiwi callers,absolute
rubbish

Agree in full here. I can not watch a warriors game when broadcast in NZ. Those blokes that call the game are the most biased commenators on TV…worst than the English jibbers.
Next up would be Andrew Voss and Andy Raymond....both are wannabe Ray Warren's.
Sterlo, Brandy and Stu Raper are pretty good callers however you can not go past the Hadley and 2GB call team....love them.

Come Chip, u have to be kidding. Raper good pfft, what about his call the other night when he said, "Moore said they have to contain Hayne, thats easier DONE than SAID lol. As for the Continuous call tam, they are a disgrace to the game.

Chip u have no idea mate so stop embarrassing yourself

voss is good, i dont know what you guys are on about, u might not like him personally, but as a commentator he is very good

tallis n daley are the worst. i can not stand daley. he gets on my nerves. tallis speaks so slow by the time his comment comes out, wherever he is talking about went past 10mins ago.

@king sirro said:
@Chipofftheoldblock said:
@barrytiger said:
if you want to talk about jibberers you cant go past laurie daley and andy raymond or them kiwi callers,absolute
rubbish

Agree in full here. I can not watch a warriors game when broadcast in NZ. Those blokes that call the game are the most biased commenators on TV…worst than the English jibbers.
Next up would be Andrew Voss and Andy Raymond....both are wannabe Ray Warren's.
Sterlo, Brandy and Stu Raper are pretty good callers however you can not go past the Hadley and 2GB call team....love them.

Come Chip, u have to be kidding. Raper good pfft, what about his call the other night when he said, "Moore said they have to contain Hayne, thats easier DONE than SAID lol. As for the Continuous call tam, they are a disgrace to the game.

Chip u have no idea mate so stop embarrassing yourself

Sirro, you are one of the funniest blokes I have ever met. I suppose I should of mentioned that Scott Slatter and Germ are good sideline reporters also….Raper isnt to bad. I would rather listen to him than warren Smith and Voss.

What, u think u know me mate? I wouldnt hang out with someone like u :laughing:

Out of all the commentators, the one's that annoy me are:
Daryl Halligan
Roparti (Forgot his first name!)
Jason Costigan
Gorden Tallis
Scott Sattler
Andy Raymond
Andrew Johns
Laurie Daley
Greg Alexander
Stuart Raper

The one's that I dont mind:
Andrew Voss
Ray Warren
Mark Braybrook
Warren Smith
Gary Belcher
Gary Freeman
Phil Gould (Yep he's alright I reckon)
Peter Sterling

As for Pearce, I find it hard not to like him but at the same time he is ordinary. I also think Kimmorley is good on NRL tactics.

Back