Ways of listening or watching live.

citizen_cub

Does anyone know if the game is on justintv or whether any radio station is covering it live?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Funny you should ask this question as I was just looking to see what UK games are going to be televised this weekend and they (myP2P) list both game being screened presumably through Justin TV at 11.35

Don't post the link in the public forums

What you do in a PM is your business

See I disagree on one thing.

Streaming the free to air games is hardly illegal. They even stream the commercials.

I can understand that streaming the Foxtel games is wrong and that goes without saying but streaming a channel nine game?

I agree with you, but better to be safe than sorry.
Most other (if not all) forums don't allow the link to be posted in the public forums.

The Tigers game tonight was streamed live and didn't include the delayed telecast's ads, thus Ch9 would have a reason to be pissed.

anyway, like I said, no one is going to stop you from PM'ing or emailing people with the link.

@MacDougall said:
See I disagree on one thing.

Streaming the free to air games is hardly illegal. They even stream the commercials.

I can understand that streaming the Foxtel games is wrong and that goes without saying but streaming a channel nine game?

you may disagree but ch 9 streams have been shut down before and they will continue doing so.
geez,even my highlight vids got the boot.how lame is that.

the other thing is that the majority of streaming sites prefer that details not be put on an open forum like this one.

My apologies for putting up the link I did and thank you for deleting the post.

If someone has a link, I'd appreciate a pm for future reference. Bloody Foxtel decided not to broadcast the Friday night games this week and I had to get up at 2.30am to watch the game on WIN. Not that it wasn't worth the effort…

Back