WE dont deserve top 8 same with Parra

pacey

i would've loved for us to play finals footy

but we barely deserved it.

The start of the season we played poorly in most games & in about 5 we should've won we lost
:deadhorse:

yeah those 5 games we lost norrowly have really come back to bite us havent they but the good teams win those games and the tigers should learn from this as for parra I hate to say it as I hate Parra but they really look the goods Haynes a freak and with him in this form anythings possible

I went out to most of our games this year except for the interstate games, and for every game we were unlucky to loose their was another we were lucky to win and to be honest we were lucky to get as close as we did. You cant compete in the NRL with one frontrower and a couple of back ups. Its that simple,we dont need to sign up one we need three. I just wonder when the penny is going to drop. Souths sign up three for 2010 to go with a couple of good ones they already have. If your forwards go forward, average backs can look good, if your forwards go backwards great backs can look bad!!!!!

Sheens has been around for years he must know where the problem is, so why are we not doing anything??? Questions must be asked

I hate that scum as much as I hate Souths….but I can see a real comparison with our run home in 05
unfortunately me thinks they will go all the way :sunglasses:

how much longer can sheens keep missing out on the finals

@spaceman said:
I hate that scum as much as I hate Souths….but I can see a real comparison with our run home in 05
unfortunately me thinks they will go all the way :sunglasses:

thats what I recon, on current form they will beat anyone I mean the comp leaders got smashed by souths tonight with hayne playing like he is whos gonna stop them

@pacey said:

The start of the season we played poorly in most games & in about 5 we should've won we lost

Why don't the Eels deserve to? They're playing good football and finally showing a bit of ticker which admittedly they did lack at the start of the season.

The Tigers have again been found wanting in the depth department. Nothing wrong with the effort shown this season but the execution could have been better in the close games and we definitely need some decent props coming off the bench to help keep the side rolling forward.

I hate to be talking about next season now, but the Tigers will be a stronger outfit next year.

@willow said:
@pacey said:

Why don't the Eels deserve to? They're playing good football and finally showing a bit of ticker which admittedly they did lack at the start of the season.

The Tigers have again been found wanting in the depth department. Nothing wrong with the effort shown this season but the execution could have been better in the close games and we definitely need some decent props coming off the bench to help keep the side rolling forward.

I hate to be talking about next season now, but the Tigers will be a stronger outfit next year.

well said willow as stated above those close games killed us this year

where are far better superier team then the eels.. its like like 07 again when we were a far supier team then the cowgirls and they got a lucky run fluked a few trys and games and got on a roll

Parra were crap through most of this year other then last 2 months… WE actually have played good through much more of the year its just that we lost some close games

@mattc78 said:
@willow said:
@pacey said:

well said willow as stated above those close games killed us this year[/quote/]

agreed. Once again willow your posts are the most accurate and level headed on the board in my opinion. Sometimes us tigers fans can be a little bit too passionate to see clearly ( me included).

@willow said:

we've been saying that every year since 05.

Back