Weak as Water

I knew containing Waerea-Hargreaves was the key. If you can't stop him, you can't stop the Roosters.

If we want a stellar prop we need to have a tilt at JWH. He is one of those blokes that I can't stand in 15 other jerseys, but would love to see him in ours. Big motor, great with and without the ball and a pig to boot.

BTW is there any training as to how to get low as they're trying to get out of our own in goal? The amount of times we got pinned in goal I am surprised the scoreline wasn't a complete blow out.

@Eddie said:
Roosters before today have looked like a team in steep decline.

Today they look like a big, strong powerful outfit of previous years??

Why is that??

To me it comes down to them just bullying us. Our forward didn't want a bar of it and our coaching staff failed to get them up for this game.

You said we looked "AS WEAK AS WATER" and that comes down to the coach and the players.

To me it was the worst loss of the season given we had just won 3 of outlast 4.

:roll

@Eddie said:
@southerntiger said:
@willow said:
I never expected us to beat the chooks, they're always up for playing us whereas we always seem to be intimidated by them. As soon as JWH put us on the backfoot we were always struggling. I thought we hung in there well but silly options in attack at crucial times hurt us and our kicking game was not up to standard.

Pretty much how I saw combined with an incompetent right edge.

"there always up for playing us"

I wonder why?

Its because we are weak as water when the acid is turned on us.

Says it all about this club.

Fans seemingly half accepting it grinds my gears !! (sorry)

The coach accepts it, so no surprise the fanbase does as well.
JT was happy with the halves putting their hands up to take the fall for the loss.
He was happy with the 'fight' being shown.
He was happy with us keeping the scoreline close when we may have 'lost by 50'.

Latest posts

Members online

Back