Weather for Friday night

Unless it was empty, Jazza, how is it not already.
I live there abouts and know how much rain we've had.

Just checked out the radar, nothing looks like changing in the near future, I didnt have a swimming pool yesterday I have a big one today

At 3pm at Sydney Olympic park there has been 38mm of rain. Got this info from the following link

http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/observations/nswall.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i think i'm likely to have an indoor swimming pool by the time i get home tonight. damn, leaky skylight. can't even see balmain from my darling park office at the moment. they've had about 70mm at Olympic park in the last 24 hours. that 3pm figure is just since 9am this morning, they had 35 mm overnight as well.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN60901/IDN60901.95765.shtml

I was looking forward to going out to the game tonight….now having 2nd thoughts...the warm, dry couch with a few coldies watching the game on the big screen is more appealing.

@alexaki said:
I was looking forward to going out to the game tonight….now having 2nd thoughts...the warm, dry couch with a few coldies watching the game on the big screen is more appealing.

i chickened out. it was absolutely teaming when i left work. wouldn't you know it though, the radar looks pretty clear now. probably will not rain another drop. lmfao. typical.

Seems its always raining down Sydney way lately. When did Sydney become the new Melbourne?

@triserratops said:
We will WIN!
I believe in the CRYSTAL BALL!

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo: :wahoo:

10 of 13 and in some fine form yet again!!!

Back