Weather for Friday

mikey

Friday Cloudy, rain developing late. Min 11 Max 19

Bring your raincoats everyone.

Wouldnt read too much into that. Any rain that has been forecast in the last 6 weeks here has been nothing but a passing shower or hasnt eventuated at all. Definetly won't be like playing in Sydney or NZ over the last 2 months. Expect a dry track.

Hi everyone

Just about every time I come to Brisbane it rains - I will bring a light raincoat!! Hope I don't need it this time.

See you all tomorrow.

Tigergran

i have very little money as a student so theres no way im covering my tigers jersey with a raincoat after it cost me $70.

call me cheap!!!

I remember the game here in '07, on a monday night.

Got out of a cab in Caxton St at about 6pm, just as it started to pour down. Didn't stop until the final siren where all off a sudden the skies cleared.

Dreadful night on the field as well, we got absolutely towelled from memory, and us fans got very wet sitting in it all night.

The game in '03 was played in pouring rain too, we won that one, as has been talked about many times on this forum (Benjis 2nd game).

it often seems to rain in brisvegas for our games there. we have a horrible record against the broncos no matter where we play them. we've only beaten them three times from my recolection?

benjis second game, the semi final at sfs and in 06 up there with a heavily depleted team (one of our best ever wins)

I will be annoyed if it rains cos our more creative playing style which i love to watch is not that flash in the rain; more drop balls, errors and generally slower game overall.

but can't wait what ever the weather

@BrissieTiger67 said:
I will be annoyed if it rains cos our more creative playing style which i love to watch is not that flash in the rain; more drop balls, errors and generally slower game overall.

but can't wait what ever the weather

The Tigers have played much better wet weather football this year and I wouldn't mind if it's raining to be honest, our completion rate actually improves!

Hate to rain on everyone's parade again but…

Forecast for Friday
Cloudy with rain periods developing. Light to moderate SW to SE winds.
\
\
Precis: Rain periods developing.
City: Min 13 Max 18
Bayside: Min 12 Max 18
UV Alert: 10:20 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

It's been chilly up here Sydneyites… real chilly, so bring your woolies and Tigers beanies.

Might see a few of you at the LA for a pre-game heartwarmer.

Hold On….you mean Queensland beautiful one day perfect the next is just a bunch of BS....typical Queenslanders.....

Oh by the way I hear the GARETH ARMY....is travelling up for this one....

Lookout for them.....they wont be hard to miss....

Whats everyones thoughts…

Does a wet Suncorp play into our hands as our defence should see us home in a tight one, or does it simply limit our ability to out-score Brisbane?

With their big centres it helps them to my way of thinking..

I'm disappointed Moors is gone as he has proven himself as a heavy-tracker this year.

@Geo. said:
Hold On….you mean Queensland beautiful one day perfect the next is just a bunch of BS....typical Queenslanders.....

Advertising it may be, but as an ex-Sydneyite I much prefer Brisbane as a place to live. Mostly good weather, no grime, very little of the racial tension of the southern states, don't have to drive for years to get from one side of town to the other, and apart from the SOO :wink: people are much more welcoming… (if only I could arrange for Leichardt to be shipped up here).

Latest update

Forecast for Friday
Cloudy with light rain, light to moderate SW to SE winds.

Precis: Light rain.
City: Max 18
Bayside: Max 18

This may mean it won't rain. It's currently sprinkling in the northern suburbs and I don't think it will extend down to the city.

@Tiger Watto said:
Whats everyones thoughts…

Does a wet Suncorp play into our hands as our defence should see us home in a tight one, or does it simply limit our ability to out-score Brisbane?

Come on Watto, after being subjected to years of Broncos games up here :frowning: , you should be an expert on the ground.

Suncorp doesn't really get heavy even as a wet track so I expect a fast game unless it's raining at match time. I think if our forwards can dominate bit early and take Parker's influence out of the match (he is a quiet but good leader) we should win. If we let their young guns get an early leade it will be very difficult to bring it back.

Back