Well Done Beau Ryan

Black_Orange_White

Well done Beau. I thought you had a solid game tonight, scoring two tries and making metres out of dummy half whilst being safe in defence. Same with Morris. When he moved to half i thought we were stuffed. But he stepped up and we won.

Giving credit to two who don't normally get it.

Ive never liked Ryan, but over the last few weeks hes definitely improved. Props to him.

Beau is finally starting to come good at the right time of the season. I would have liked more hit ups from him today but I am a hard task master.

Well done Beau. A very good game.

Yeah he has improved, has it been since they signed the ex Bronco/ESL winger a few weeks back ? If so competetion is healthy !

Excellent to hear he is improving.

Will keep an eye out when I watch the game tonight

definately a great game.

running with more vigor and not straight at the halves (which unfortunately gallant got caught doing a few times! )

allows him to make some metres.

Quiet first half but was more involved in the second half and went alright. Copped a nasty kncok in a tackle but recovered from it.

i do not see why some ppl on here rip into him. he may not set the world on fire every game, but he plays good consistent footy. he almost always bumps off the first defender when taking a run and does a sound job in defence.
everyone on here keeps calling for his head when the bloke tries hard every game.
he had a great game today.

Moltzen did well on that tackle on Mini but it was Beau Ryan who came back in cover to drive him over the sideline.

Everyone credits Moltzen for the tacke and deservedly so but do not underestimate the involvment of Ryan in that tackle.

He has been a consistent performer all year and is always making yards out of dummy half and scrambling well in defence.

He is a natural fullback and would like to see him play there now Mighty Mouse is out with Collis on the wing.

I hope this improvement means he will be recognised by more people on the street in Tiger Town :wink:

Well done Beau would like to see him at fullback next week Hodgo wanted him to play there and thats good enough for me,and pritchard on the wing

@Torbizlo said:
i do not see why some ppl on here rip into him. he may not set the world on fire every game, but he plays good consistent footy. he almost always bumps off the first defender when taking a run and does a sound job in defence.
everyone on here keeps calling for his head when the bloke tries hard every game.
he had a great game today.

lol.. what are we an NRL side … or a bunch of try harders ....ryan was good today .. but in most games he has struggled , its easy to come on after a good one and say how good he is , but most forumers tell it how it is ....ryan will struggle big time to get a run next year if he is still with us ....

@tiger tigers said:
…its easy to come on after a good one and say how good he is , but most forumers tell it how it is ....ryan will struggle big time to get a run next year if he is still with us ....

"most forumers tell it how it is", etc, is simply forum contributors putting forth their opinion, which is not shared by everyone (myself included who thinks he is good) and by no means a fact as you imply. i have said often that i think he is maligned and that he is a more than worthy member of the team.

maybe its just because morris is going that people have eased off him and now need a new scapegoat?

its just human nature for it to take an eye catching performance for someone to recieve the plaudits they may or may not have already deserved…

@tiger tigers said:
…its easy to come on after a good one and say how good he is , but most forumers tell it how it is ....ryan will struggle big time to get a run next year if he is still with us ....

"most forumers tell it how it is", etc, is simply forum contributors putting forth their opinion, which is not shared by everyone (myself included who thinks he is good) and by no means a fact as you imply. i have said often that i think he is maligned and that he is a proven member of the team. daniella or whoever else may be good next year, but surely the incumbent could lay claim to needing to be beaten first?

maybe its just because morris is going that people have eased off him and now need a new scapegoat?

its just human nature for it to take an eye catching performance for someone to recieve the plaudits they may or may not have already deserved…

Members online

Back