Well done Benji

well done to Benji, and all the good work he has done.
as we all know he himself has been unlucky with the injuries he got early in career.
he has never given up, and it time will emerge as, " one of the greatest players for the Kiwis" to play rugby league.
his name will be mentioned in same sentence as Stacey Jones, Rueben Wiki etc.

@stryker said:
@fainty said:
good job benji….this should be the stuff thats on the back page of the papers on not all that other rubbish. No one see's all the great work these guys do.

Yeah your dead right there fainty….top stuff by Benji.

Its like that story from last week where Ben Hannant left his family holiday to return to Sydney and accompany a down syndrome girl to her school formal.

There are way more good guys then bad ones in the NRL...just wish the bloody journos weren't so biased in their reporting of off field happenings.

Exactly right…...Benji is 24 years old and a very high profile Player...look at how he conducts himself off the field.....Imagine the pressure he gets from punters on nights out...

That's why blokes like Paul Gallen are a disgrace....you can laugh it off as tivial or a media beat up....give me more Benji's and the tune on the back pages would change.........

Fantastic stuff Benji....very proud your a Wests Tiger........

@Geo. said:
That's why blokes like Paul Gallen are a disgrace….you can laugh it off as tivial or a media beat up....give me more Benji's and the tune on the back pages would change.........

Fantastic stuff Benji....very proud your a Wests Tiger........

Agree. Nice work, Benji. I'm very happy WT is my team and this bloke is part of it.

Back