We're finally winning those close games

Golden

we are finally winning the close ones that go down to the final 10 mins with the exception of the roosters game.. the last 4 years we would have just folded again, but thats the difference in us being in 3rd right now then 10th in the past, its exciting to win them

Yeah, but if they keep winning in the last 10, I'll end up dying of a heart attack… :blush:

You left off the question mark '?' mate.

Oh, you meant "We're finally winning those close games."

We sure did…

The better team lost today, and not to mention the great calls they received from that Maxwell & Klien.

This is good sign for us, we were gritty in the final 15, and it paid off. The boys had the heavy legs from the Bye, but stuck in there for 74min and we got the result.

2 points is 2 points!!!

I'm glad you were waiting for it hahahahaha gotta keep you on your toes mate!

It is real good winning the close games because we haven't done it much at all recently.

I honestly think Canberra were plain unlucky with the several tries they were (rightly)disallowed,whereas we were plain stupid & impatient with the many tries we bombed.
Match cld have easily gone either way,& our position at no 3 in the league table is VERY flattering.
My guess is we'll be fully exposed next Fri nite against Dragons

@Tiger Watto said:
We sure did…

The better team lost today, and not to mention the great calls they received from that Maxwell & Klien.

This is good sign for us, we were gritty in the final 15, and it paid off. The boys had the heavy legs from the Bye, but stuck in there for 74min and we got the result.

2 points is 2 points!!!

The raiders were not the better team.. we could have won by 30

@clontarfkid said:
I honestly think Canberra were plain unlucky with the several tries they were (rightly)disallowed,whereas we were plain stupid & impatient with the many tries we bombed.
Match cld have easily gone either way,& our position at no 3 in the league table is VERY flattering.

Its not September yet.. wish it was would be a certain win for us Friday.. will be a great game and a huge crowd

@Golden said:
@clontarfkid said:

Its not September yet.. wish it was would be a certain win for us Friday.. will be a great game and a huge crowd

For mine,the alarm bells are starting to be heard.
Weve had some very fortunate results in a season that has given us a very fortunate draw.
Yep,its still only June,but we wont get very far into September with performances like that.
Worse still,riding our luck we'll sneak into the 9(incl Melbourne)& end up with the precisely same coaching staff next year
Worst nightmare

@Tiger Watto said:
The better team lost today

:laughing: No way were Canberra the better team. Wests created more opportunities and won the game.

At last patience to win victory ,this is a big step to building a great footy team .I was dissapointed 4 minutes out but very happy they did not panic good to see .And the better side won today one pass away from a 30 point white wash.

I seriously don't think we've been tested - our last four wins have been against some average sides. While it has been great to get back on a winning streak since that Souths flogging, the next two road trips are going to be huge and could be season defining. Come on you Tigerrrrrsssss!

@Tiger Watto said:
We sure did…

**The better team lost today, and not to mention the great calls they received from that Maxwell & Klien**.

2 points is 2 points!!!

What game were you watching pal we were a better team then them today

@norm said:
So good to see us getting out of those close ones, especially when we are favorites to win.

Thats exactly my point…we shouldnt be in "close ones" against teams who will inevitably be competing for the wooden spoon ie Newcastle,warriors,raiders ,Nth Qld.
The real season is about to start for the tigers.

Back