We're in the grand final!

LARDS

In touch football..
But in both men's and women's and both against Brisbane.
It's on fox league today 12noon.

Apparently so.
Just noticed today when I was channel surfing the fox league channel

Wests Tigers Women victorious 4-2 over the Broncos..

Hodges having a :bawling :bawling

Awesome. Women’s and Men’s were pre main games round 19\. They each won thier match to get themselves into the Grandfinal.

Was having lunch at the Hubertus Country Club today and the Men's game was on, The Tigers led 4-2 but got beaten 6-5 by the Broncos, no audio but I think it went to golden point.

@ said:
Was having lunch at the Hubertus Country Club today and the Men's game was on, The Tigers led 4-2 but got beaten 6-5 by the Broncos, no audio but I think it went to golden point.

Yep, golden point in the last minute.

@ said:
We have touch teams?

1\. Moses Mbye
2\. David Nofoaluma
3\. Esan Marsters
4\. Kevin Naiqama
5\. Corey Thompson
6\. Benji Marshall
7\. Luke Brooks
8\. Russell Packer (capt.)
9\. Robbie Farah
10\. Ben Matulino
11\. Michael Chee Kam
12\. Luke Garner
13\. Elijah Taylor

@ said:
@ said:
We have touch teams?

1\. Moses Mbye
2\. David Nofoaluma
3\. Esan Marsters
4\. Kevin Naiqama
5\. Corey Thompson
6\. Benji Marshall
7\. Luke Brooks
8\. Russell Packer (capt.)
9\. Robbie Farah
10\. Ben Matulino
11\. Michael Chee Kam
12\. Luke Garner
13\. Elijah Taylor

A little too quick for these fellas unless there was a genuine NRL Touch Pre-season comp!, talented players on a reduced field but fast as f..k, real NRL players wouldn't get near these players but on the same hand if NRL player tackled them…....

@ said:

Broncos got a helping hand in the bloke's game from a few penalties from the ref…...so the touch comp is exactly like the NRL! You beaut!

The women played very well and won convincingly. The cutie wearing number 1 for WT is a gun, tore the Broncos to shreds. Throws a great long ball.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back