Wests Tigers and STEEDEN as apparel supplier.

Lankanflyer10.98

Not too sure if I gave done this correctly but(starting a "thread")

generally I purchase a team polo each year, as my way of financial support plus a trial and 2 games at Leichhardt about $180 for the year, not the biggest financial contributor as a fan, but I am certainly not the smallest, nevertheless I found that after a year my steeden shirt had shrunk whilst the previous choice of apparel supplier withstood a year of industrial washing( I get all my clothes washed through a service). Not too sure if I am going to buy any more STEEDEN apparel for the upcoming season I wonder if any one else had quality control issues with STEEDEN.

I got the shorts and wow...

I thought last year's were good.
These Steeden ones are the best in years.

Comfortable as, zipper pockets, look great and a tidy fit...

Highly recommend.

Highly recommend.
Training shorts with pockets, perfect. I’m in

I can't comment on the shirts...

Probably buy a new training singlet at some point. They look great.

Stopped buying shirts and things a while back cos I end up never wearing them.

Love the shorts tho but when I'm not at work I live in training shorts and footy shorts... I'm training most of the time tho or relaxing on the forum talking to my bro @PJ

Reactions: PJ_

Highly recommend.
Is the zipper to keep your hands out of your pockets..

I have found the quality of Steeden merchandise (polos and jerseys) and major step down from the ISC stuff
I agree. I've had 2 jerseys and 3 polos the past 3 seasons. The Steeden jersey has odd sizing - I had to go up a size (not just COVID fatness) and the sleeves are still oddly tight under the arm, even though the body fits.

The ISC polo is also a superior product. The Steeden one was half a size smaller last year (I still wear both) and this year's Steeden polo is quite thin, with an exaggerated back hem which is about 1 inch longer than the front.

Not the worst stuff in the world, I just thought ISC was better merch. But also sometimes it takes the suppliers a while to figure out their product offerings.

I asked Pascoe why they didn't just get someone top-shelf like Nike to do it, he said Nike and other premium supplies barely entertain thinking about small clubs like in the NRL, and don't offer competitive products or pricing or volumes.

It is a shame about the quality of the Steeden gear, I got the ANZAC jersey and it looks fantastic but yeah the underarms are really odd. I would love it if they used Nike, Under Armour etc. But what I would really like is more every day looking clothing like what Souths have.

I have a steeden training jersey from last year and the material isn't really soft enough to wear for an extended period. Tried on some of their 2022 range and the sizes are just way off. I had to go 2 sizes up from what I usually wear - it's like they don't know the size and shape of regular people.

Highly recommend.
NOT A FAN OF THE STEEDEN SHORTS they seem a bit baggy and just pockets without zips would be better....got some old ISC short too had the little pocket in the back below the waist with a zip...no good doing bench or anything

NOT A FAN OF THE STEEDEN SHORTS they seem a bit baggy and just pockets without zips would be better....got some old ISC short too had the little pocket in the back below the waist with a zip...no good doing bench or anything
Good for tennis though.

Serve any one on the court.
Especially that wannabe Pat Rafter @hobbo1

to be honest when the contract ran out with ISC and I saw that we'd shacked up with Steeden I was pretty disappointed. ISC were great for us and its unfortunate they went broke, I've got the spray jacket from 2020 and it's sensational.

Puma have done brilliantly with the Warriors and the NSW jerseys for this year. I've always been a fan of what Classic and Canterbury do as well. Steeden just look cheap. still can't stand the collar on our jerseys and won't be buying a new one until they fix it. I know Adidas and Nike wouldn't even look at us but there's still a stack of apparel companies I would've picked before Steeden.

Back