Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

Serious question.
Has the club gone backwards since Lee H arrived?

I say yes. He thought he was the next Politis but he is way out of his depth. It's a play toy for him on the weekends..
We lucked out again, could have been a mining magnate or a tech billionaire but no, we got a thin skinned Lawyer.
Never forget the tribute to Tommy game where Brooks handed the jersey to the ambulance chaser ..
this clubs a shambles

I did envision it but I hope I would be wrong.

My original point with Madge and Sheens was they both won a comp in their last 10 years in charge, but actually Madge made finals 4 times and Sheens 3, so Madge has a superior finals coaching record over Sheens in their last 10 years in the NRL.

Just as an aside also, Madge has an all-time NRL win rate of 49.4%. Sheens is 51.3%, but it must be noted that this includes the Canberra dynasty where he won 66.5% of matches. You can fairly say they are evenly matched in the win ratio, though Sheens was only 44.8% in the UK ESL and Madge was 75.7% with 2 years at Wigan.

Too much logic J - Sadly, Australia just elected a communist sympathiser, happy ending savant, with 33% 1st prefs and we are to believe that changing coaches for our nation will stop high petrol, food and housing costs overnight. We are a Nation of idiots thanks to the dumbing down of our education systems which are controlled currently by left-wing cartels. When it comes to footy - we are led by a media so intent on contriving controversy to fund stories that are so way over the top as to set narratives to run "he said she said" crap that we, the audience, have no idea of the truth! I used to love Australia but am becoming embarrassed by its dopieness.

Fact: Sack Madge we are dead for another 3 years. BTW Sheens will be 80 in 3 years. Maybe a bench 2/R if our cap is OK.!
Sheens is 71 🤷‍♂️

I disagree. With the COEs, the strong financial position and Pathways Programme, the foundations are in place for a long and successful future for the Club. Our Chair has overseen these off-field initiatives which imo are the most significant in the club's history. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was our Chair who brought back Tim Sheens, the second last piece of the puzzle to be put in place.
No good having two gyms if the best footy players in the land don’t want a bar of them.

As for pathways. We are still just a feeder club until anyone actually goes from the system to become someone (in our jersey).

Your crystal ball is busted!

No good having two gyms if the best footy players in the land don’t want a bar of them.

As for pathways. We are still just a feeder club until anyone actually goes from the system to become someone.

Your crystal ball is busted!
We have some of the best young talent in the NRL at our club. While it is in its infancy, the foundations are being built. All but one step now remains.

Pascoe? This thread says "front office stuff ups". It could be Pascoe, Grant Meyer, Humphries, Noycie, the membership guys, the lady who runs the jersey shop, marketing, sponsorship etc. etc.

If it floats your boat to list a litany of agreed or debatable errors of non-playing staff, by all means. Totally not constructive though.
People from this forum calling other people clowns is laughable

The coach who took us to a premiership and the second/third week of finals?

Because winning starts in the front office
Huh? So the front office is working well when we are winning but is useless when we are losing - is that the gist of what you are getting at?

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
I said nothing like that mate. Broncs were a rabble for at least 2 years, getting whipped by us more than once. Point is it can be turned around if the right people are making the big calls.
Yea but Ikin has nothing to do with their front office - He is football and performance manager - same as Sheens - maybe we should sack Sheens and chase Ikin.

Miller the prop
Even if true, that is one player albeit disappointing. We have many good young players in that team and also the Balmain SG Ball team. Our future is through these pathways, COEs and additional staff much of which has been funded from the club.

Reactions: BZN
Even if true, that is one player albeit disappointing. We have many good young players in that team and also the Balmain SG Ball team. Our future is through these pathways, COEs and additional staff much of which has been funded from the club.
Disappointing is a good word to describe our front office

Yea but Ikin has nothing to do with their front office - He is football and performance manager - same as Sheens - maybe we should sack Sheens and chase Ikin.
If you listened to him on 360 you’d know that the Broncos don’t define roles like that. They collaborate for the betterment of the club. This “not my job” stuff is part of the problem I’d imagine.

Too much logic J - Sadly, Australia just elected a communist sympathiser, happy ending savant, with 33% 1st prefs and we are to believe that changing coaches for our nation will stop high petrol, food and housing costs overnight. We are a Nation of idiots thanks to the dumbing down of our education systems which are controlled currently by left-wing cartels. When it comes to footy - we are led by a media so intent on contriving controversy to fund stories that are so way over the top as to set narratives to run "he said she said" crap that we, the audience, have no idea of the truth! I used to love Australia but am becoming embarrassed by its dopieness.

Fact: Sack Madge we are dead for another 3 years. BTW Sheens will be 80 in 3 years. Maybe a bench 2/R if our cap is OK.!
Maybe not but it certainly gets rid of the corruption and the joke that was running the country. I detect some sour grapes.

Latest posts

Members online

Back