Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

Just reading about Benjis reaction to all this fan feedback and suggestions . He says if you listen to the fans you’ll end up next to them.
Interesting observation? No people power for him!
Is it an interesting observation or total plagiarism from a superior mind?
Benji is too green to speak like this.
His only experience is this year’s spoon.

This thread is sadder than Benji's fleshlight anecdote.

Nothing will happen. Indentured board commissions review. Does anyone think they'll advocate for their own sacking? Get off the cat nip.

This thread is sadder than Benji's fleshlight anecdote.

Nothing will happen. Indentured board commissions review. Does anyone think they'll advocate for their own sacking? Get off the cat nip.
Whether they go or stay, all credibility is gone.

I don't think Nathan Cleary is that freaky, too his credit it is his talent that gets him over.

Brian To'o is a damn muscle machine on the wing.
Luai has a class to his style. I love watching him play and set up tries. Crichton too.
Edwards IMHO reminds me of Patten, Luke Burt, a little of Hodgson that real 2000's fullback that does a sneakly play and gets over the line.

Yes Cleary is very match fit. I suspect Luke Brooks is on par at the same age and fitness.

The difference is Cleary can play strategically and he has the forward pack to give him room to play strategically. DCE has to think really fast sometimes. In fairness, DCE did have it easier when Taupau,

Addin Fonua-Blake etc were in the team.​

Thurston, now he was a Physical halfback that was freaky fit. Boy could he read the game and the plays. Cleary still has a lot of gas in his tank, so lets see what he develops into.
Luke Brooks on par with a Nathan Cleary ???? 😅😂🤣😁

What I find most disappointing is that the haggispants reappointment simply highlights the board level sh!tfight that fans have suspected as being the problem.
Well folks, there it is.
I wonder what the independent review will find?
But we need stability coz there's a lot of kids coming thru 🤔

SMH article on the five priority ‘to-do list’ during the offseason for WestsTigers:
Wests Tigers

“1. Decide on halves pairing
New coach Benji Marshall will have to fit two into three. Aidan Sezer, Jayden Sullivan and Latu Fainu are their halves options to start the season.

2. Implement findings from external review
The final interviews are being conducted in preparation for the review to be submitted. There could be some key changes afoot as a result.

3. Sort out boardroom squabble
The last thing Marshall needs is a civil war playing out in the background. The club’s powerbrokers need to put aside their differences or move along.

4. Find some strike-power in the outside backs
The Tigers have a strong forward pack but don’t have the artillery in the back line to consistently pose a threat with the ball in hand. They need a big recruit.

5. Get Isaiah Papali’i firing
The former Warriors and Eels back-rower wasn’t at his best in 2023. They need more from him next season as conjecture over his future bubbles along in the background.”

SMH article on the five priority ‘to-do list’ during the offseason for WestsTigers:
Wests Tigers

New coach Benji Marshall will have to fit two into three. Aidan Sezer, Jayden Sullivan and Latu Fainu are their halves options to start the season.

The final interviews are being conducted in preparation for the review to be submitted. There could be some key changes afoot as a result.

The last thing Marshall needs is a civil war playing out in the background. The club’s powerbrokers need to put aside their differences or move along.

The Tigers have a strong forward pack but don’t have the artillery in the back line to consistently pose a threat with the ball in hand. They need a big recruit.

The former Warriors and Eels back-rower wasn’t at his best in 2023. They need more from him next season as conjecture over his future bubbles along in the background.”
Did somebody say KFC?

Wests Tigers

I’ll add if I may?
Stop sacking people who are good at their job. Make them better.
We were the best at shutting down offloads bar none, so what do we do? We sack the D coach. just doesn’t make sense?

Just glad it's off the press.

It needs to stay that way. Results need to be kept largely in house.

The review has happened.

It must be a critically constructive one not a destabilising one..

Back