Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence

I cant believe all the people that have some sort of complaint, surely we are about to know turn a corner in the

WESTS TIGERS HISTORY C'MON PEOPLE WE ARE NOW STARTING TO GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, BE HAPPY IN A VERY SHORT TIME WE MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BIG BOY'S,

I love my Tigers.
Have a squiz at the ladder, that red arrow does not = right direction.

Is that due to the Trades not being pushed/encouraged enough in our schools?
Surely we have to get all sort of Trades going again in a big way in Australia.
Have we been to complacent and allowed every damn thing to be made in China.
For instance the reusable stainless steel coffee pods I use in my Nestle coffee machine are made in China as they cant be made as cheap here.
Nothing outside of bespoke stuff is viable to manufacture here.

This has nothing to do with tradespeople though; manufacturing has been dying/dead for decades in this country.

They say winning starts in the front office?
Do you think Pascoe is across everything like he should be? I bet he has walked past that Benji poster 1000 times and even has highlighted it to important stakeholders… Ahh some of the flags are out of alignment but really that’s just a minor thing. At Wests Tigers we’re all about excellence…

Probably an old April fools joke from 2 years ago, no rush, they’ll fix it.
I hope

The club isn't desirable and has never been desirable as a destination. Signing a top 2 hooker and top 2 backrower from this season for market value/under market value should be on a wall in the COE.

Best facilities in the NRL, pumping a lot of money into pathways and development programs and a lot of money into the football department. All 3 are brand new things to WT and have never existed before. Won’t happen overnight but beats where the club has been for a long time.

The club isn't desirable and has never been desirable as a destination. Signing a top 2 hooker and top 2 backrower from this season for market value/under market value should be on a wall in the COE.

Best facilities in the NRL, pumping a lot of money into pathways and development programs and a lot of money into the football department. All 3 are brand new things to WT and have never existed before. Won’t happen overnight but beats where the club has been for a long time.
Are you NBWT on twitter? I noticed your posts are almost identical.

Nothing outside of bespoke stuff is viable to manufacture here.

This has nothing to do with tradespeople though; manufacturing has been dying/dead for decades in this country.
Then surely we have to get manufacturing going again in Aust. even if we have to pay xtra for it.
Maybe we need to get India or some other country that is more friendly to Us than China to make our stuff.
If China gets nasty in the near future and cuts back on the products they sell us, wouldn't we be stuffed?

Attachments

• FE005709-402F-475A-AD99-75B41165A629.jpeg
    FE005709-402F-475A-AD99-75B41165A629.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 12
Back