Wests Tigers Centre of Excellence

They definitely need to put a poster up in every single room:
"72-6 is not acceptable"

Put it in the gym, the pool, all the offices, the lunch room.

Make it a turning point not just a record loss

I guess if comparisons can be made in 2004 when the Roosters spanked us we went on the following year to win the premiership and if I recall we beat them during the club rounds on our way to the title

I guess if comparisons can be made in 2004 when the Roosters spanked us we went on the following year to win the premiership and if I recall we beat them during the club rounds on our way to the title
The Roosters spank us every year. They just use a bigger object sometimes.

Bit of an update, expect the demountables to remain Concord Oval. They'll be used for pathways.
Your telling me that the club has been spruiking this place as a Top notch facility for our first grade players and for kids to develop and train at, at the one place. And yet they are keeping the demountables for the pathways kids instead?

Your telling me that the club has been spruiking this place as a Top notch facility for our first grade players and for kids to develop and train at, at the one place. And yet they are keeping the demountables for the pathways kids instead?
The big soccer clubs in the UK have their facilities set up like this. It’s done so the juniors have to earn the right to use the more luxurious facilities as they go through the ranks. Think of it as a motivator for them

The big soccer clubs in the UK have their facilities set up like this. It’s done so the juniors have to earn the right to use the more luxurious facilities as they go through the ranks. Think of it as a motivator for them
Fair enough. Just not what I expected.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back