Wests Tigers Coaches

like all WT negotiations, the longer this drags on the less likely it becomes. I've got no inside info but Ciraldo has now toured the COE at least once and would've spoken to a number of people around the game not affiliated with WT. the decision will come soon enough.

I'm not fussed either way. It's clear Ciraldo is the #1 target but I think John Morris would be excellent. he blooded a stack of youngsters at Cronulla and is a lot of the reason why they are where they are, plus he's experienced. either of those I would be happy with.

The new coach must be fresh and very communitive, not relying on heavy swearing as a means of encouraging players to play to their best ability.
That’s one thing I never liked about Madge’s style, Robbie’s too. I thought it was a way to create some theatre during the Doco. Surely a coach doesn’t carry on like that 24/7? None of the coaches I’ve seen have.

like all WT negotiations, the longer this drags on the less likely it becomes. I've got no inside info but Ciraldo has now toured the COE at least once and would've spoken to a number of people around the game not affiliated with WT. the decision will come soon enough.

I'm not fussed either way. It's clear Ciraldo is the #1 target but I think John Morris would be excellent. he blooded a stack of youngsters at Cronulla and is a lot of the reason why they are where they are, plus he's experienced. either of those I would be happy with.
Its most likely one of them, only two that have been linked to us since Madge’s sacking. And they have been known to develop players can’t say the same for other coaches available, but granted I don’t know each backstory on them. I’ll be surprised if its someone else entirely.

I read this today, and it was quite a reality check.
Here’s a shocking statistic for Tigers fans - the club has not won three straight games for 100 games.
This goes back to the Cleary days, Madge never won 3 games in a row, hopefully the new guy can

Here’s a shocking statistic for Tigers fans - the club has not won three straight games for 100 games.
This goes back to the Cleary days, Madge never won 3 games in a row, hopefully the new guy can
I think there was a big gap before those 3.

The shocking part about that is to think Tigers fans would find it shocking.

Mate I am surprised it’s only a 100. I was expecting it would be back around 2010.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
No deadline on Ciraldo

Reports that the Wests Tigers have placed a deadline on Cameron Ciraldo to make a decision about coaching the club next season are off the mark. The Tigers are in no position to make such a demand, particularly given Ciraldo has had plenty on his plate with Ivan Cleary in and out of work due to his health concerns.

The Tigers need an answer soon but they’re certainly not going to pressure Ciraldo. As much as he’s leaning towards making the switch to Concord, Penrith remain somewhat confident he may just stay at the foot of the Mountains.

No deadline on Ciraldo

Reports that the Wests Tigers have placed a deadline on Cameron Ciraldo to make a decision about coaching the club next season are off the mark. The Tigers are in no position to make such a demand, particularly given Ciraldo has had plenty on his plate with Ivan Cleary in and out of work due to his health concerns.

The Tigers need an answer soon but they’re certainly not going to pressure Ciraldo. As much as he’s leaning towards making the switch to Concord, Penrith remain somewhat confident he may just stay at the foot of the Mountains.

Until he comes out and a decision has been made publicly I believe we are a massive chance still

No deadline on Ciraldo

Think these blokes are the most accurate reporting at the minute.

No deadline on Ciraldo

The article provides and each way bet as to Ciraldo's intentions. I can't wait for the next scoop from the Insideman.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
Ok I might be clutching at thin air here

But why out of all the teams mentioned...did they only mention Ciraldo as the coach of one of the teams

Back