Wests Tigers Coaches

If ciraldo doesn't get results at the dog's at least he knows first hand what gus will do, ciraldo saw it happen to Ivan and Griffin, and Griffin got Panthers in the semifinals lol

Reactions: 851
If ciraldo doesn't get results at the dog's at least he knows first hand what gus will do, ciraldo saw it happen to Ivan and Griffin, and Griffin got Panthers in the semifinals lol
Yeah, but Ciraldo has 5 years in his back pocket. He has the club over a barrel for at least 3 years, regardless of results.

Are you sure ? Pretty sure that's an urban myth - And was never actually said by John Lennon...
It was a gag on the BBC at some point.

You can Google it...
I heard an interview recently on ABC Radio with a bloke that knew what he was talking about re drummers, and he said Ringo is one of the best Drummers out there.

He was never going to sign,
especially for 5 years. We haven't lost out on anything, Sheens is a master, I'll leave it to him rather than Barrett 2.0. thank u

I thought there was a salary cap on the football department. Was introduced a couple of years ago. It started at $5.4m from memory. So when you sack and pay out a coach it does eat into the football department’s salary cap. It also means you can’t have unlimited assistant coaches. The salary cap covers more than just coaches salaries, also other football department expenditure. Can anyone confirm this or am I completely off base?

Quick Google search pulls up nothing..Forget the coach and operations cap though for a second my bro. The NRL is a corrupt and shonky business.. one of the only professional sporting organisations in the world where they don't disclose salaries and third party agreements. They keep stakeholders pockets' lined and broadcasters happy in QLD and Melbourne while making Sydney clubs scrap. That's all you need to know.

Furner set for Tigers switch

David Furner is expected to join the Tigers coaching staff next season as an experienced hand to help guide rookie mentors Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah.

Furner is a long-term prodigy of Tim Sheens, with Sheens coaching Furner as part of Canberra’s 1994 premiership-winning team. Furner went on to coach the Raiders and was Sheens’ assistant for a number of years when Sheens took control of the Kangaroos.

Furner is vastly experienced. He has bounced around a host of clubs in an assistant role in recent years including the Cowboys and South Sydney.

He has been Canterbury’s attacking coach in recent years but will become a senior assistant and work alongside the Sheens-Marshall-Farah trifecta next year.

While Marshall and Farah’s returns have naturally generated headlines another premiership winner has quietly been a constant in and around the group in recent weeks.

Chris Heighington has been quietly become a familiar face at Tigers training, lending a hand in an informal role. It remains unclear what that means for current Tigers assistants Nathan Cayless and Ben Gardiner. (DT)
Canterbury’s attack coach. Grand.

Funny how things work out after the bloke hiring him was bad mouthing the Tigers on his show, he is great at what he does but damn I can't stand Phil Gould.
You don't ever truly believe a word that comes out of that guy's mouth. I firmly believe Gould is "playing the game" even when he appears to be resting. The guys doesn't stop.

A package deal Ciraldo & Crichton to Dogs is close to being finalised….Gus has pulled it off…(the deal that is😂)
The Bulldogs must have a very flexible salary cap. I mean its not as though they've been down this track before!

Reactions: 851
Back