Wests Tigers Home Ground Mega Thread

Forget Lomax, we were so ordinary, especially in the second half when the game was on the line, we played like we didn’t know each other.
My word for that game is so [This word has been automatically removed]ing disappointing, the stage was set, the crowd turned up but we didn’t !
Would Lomax be a walk up start for a wing spot in origin?

Just my opinion, for a sell out home game I just wasn’t feeling the atmosphere. I get that the crowd will naturally be louder if you give them something to cheer about but it just didn’t seem like a sold out home game.
Lots of empty seats in view on TV. Didn’t look sold out either.

Forget Lomax, we were so ordinary, especially in the second half when the game was on the line, we played like we didn’t know each other.
My word for that game is so [This word has been automatically removed]ing disappointing, the stage was set, the crowd turned up but we didn’t !
We we were so poor with the ball we should have got slaughtered. Lomax doesn't play and they are not much better. He was outstanding.

Just my opinion, for a sell out home game I just wasn’t feeling the atmosphere. I get that the crowd will naturally be louder if you give them something to cheer about but it just didn’t seem like a sold out home game.
It came across that way on the TV too. At the start of the game you could hear everything on the field.

I want the team to play there fulltime, but i think the ground needs to be redeveloped. It's too low profile instead of the sharp rises in grandstands at other venues, which takes away any "cauldron"type atmosphere.

Looked like there were as many St George fans if not more

There is something about this WT team where they just can’t get it done when they are on any sort of a stage …

Thankfully the Titans are still 2 wins behind them .::: close call tonight

Reactions: BZN
Coz this teams performances there are that predictable?…I agree.
Our performances anywhere are crap when we need to get up, whether it be to honour someone like Tommy or Keith Barnes or when there is a land mark game or something at stake like a top 8 position or avoiding the spoon.

We just cannot consistently get up for the occasion when we need to, we don't need a home ground we need a better playing roster and probably a sports psychologist to get in the heads of these players to instill some pride and a will to win.

Back