Wests Tigers Logo..

@happy_tiger said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495756) said:
@cochise said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495750) said:
@mike said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495719) said:
@hank37w said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495669) said:
Got the letters from the club the other day with the new stickers for myself and my son.

The son thought it was some sort of a joke and couldn't believe what they had done.

We came to the conclusion that if they were going to use part of the old logo, then they just should of used one of the paws with the claws, at least that looks a bit intimidating.

I guess that in time we will all get used to it, we really don't have much choice.

It’s a pussy cat logo. Terrible design and just like many of the others you can easily find on the Internet. At least the original had some character. The new one is just meh.

Cartoon character? I really didn't like the old one.

I don't like Tigers ...what about a Narwhal ......Jellyfish .....Stonefish

A flounder might be more appropriate....

@peter_b said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495929) said:
Got the letters from the club the other day with the new stickers for myself and my son.

The son thought it was some sort of a joke and couldn't believe what they had done.

We came to the conclusion that if they were going to use part of the old logo, then they just should of used one of the paws with the claws, at least that looks a bit intimidating.

I guess that in time we will all get used to it, we really don't have much choice.

It’s a pussy cat logo. Terrible design and just like many of the others you can easily find on the Internet. At least the original had some character. The new one is just meh.

Stargazer ....

We've run out of things to complain about, we are down to logos.

I look forward to players and coach blaming the logo if they don't do well in 2022.

Yeah! get used to it like Shingles!

@spartan117 said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495699) said:
2 weeks on,

Yep dont like it.

It's the fact that the text under the logo isn't even part of the animal design. It's just floating there. It's so lazy and lame.

@tiger_scott said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495512) said:
Gee, the new Titans logo looks as shit as ours. Why aren't they copping flack for theirs? I wasn't a big fan of our previous logo, but it's light years ahead of its replacement.

Ours is worse because the Wests Tigers isn't even integrated into the logo. It's just floating underneath whereas the Titans didn't do that. It might not be the best logo but it doesn't feel as lazy as ours.

@cochise said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495924) said:
@mike said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495905) said:

You couldn’t get a more bland and uninspiring logo than the new pussy cat logo if you tried. You could pick at least a dozen on the Internet that are basically the same. At least the original was unique. I notice Wests Ashfield are still displaying the original logo on the building.

No they don't, they have an altered variation of the old logo

That the one with the black and white V under it? That's horrendous.

@gallagher said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1496009) said:
@cochise said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495924) said:
@mike said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495905) said:

You couldn’t get a more bland and uninspiring logo than the new pussy cat logo if you tried. You could pick at least a dozen on the Internet that are basically the same. At least the original was unique. I notice Wests Ashfield are still displaying the original logo on the building.

No they don't, they have an altered variation of the old logo

That the one with the black and white V under it? That's horrendous.

Yes

Must say have had the bumper sticker on for a week or so and it has grown on me , I kicked up at first but it looks clean and fresh 👍

@peter_b said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1495929) said:

We've been floundering for years.

@snake said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1504200) said:
Must say have had the bumper sticker on for a week or so and it has grown on me , I kicked up at first but it looks clean and fresh 👍

Mine deteriorated after 5 days..

@geo said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1504245) said:
Must say have had the bumper sticker on for a week or so and it has grown on me , I kicked up at first but it looks clean and fresh ?

Mine deteriorated after 5 days..

Bugger !

Same. Wasn't a fan at first but the more I look at it the more I like it.

Agree ... I deadset was like what are these clowns doing inside our club but now it has well and truly grown on me and very happy with it.

Same here, I still think it looks a bit jagged up close/on a bigger size, maybe that rubbed me the wrong way initially but seeing it on the website and stuff in a smaller size, its a nice change.

I don’t mind the new logo but it could have probably been a little better but I think it was a cool change not great but cool

@conepuncher said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1509545) said:
Has anyone received their membership pack, and if so can you post a photo?

![f3816d7a-5a16-4544-b219-4f6d17be0e7b-image.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1637632838765-f3816d7a-5a16-4544-b219-4f6d17be0e7b-image.jpeg) https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpxj_OFZF5P2jrLrkYzwLENGRLc1WiQreNiA&usqp=CAU

@sparci said in [Wests Tigers Logo\.\.](/post/1504322) said:
Same here, I still think it looks a bit jagged up close/on a bigger size, maybe that rubbed me the wrong way initially but seeing it on the website and stuff in a smaller size, its a nice change.

The other one was a bit busy I always thought...
Hard to do much with with the big v underneath and the claws...
And looked ordinary without it.

My guess is they're going for something to be used as a stamp (Not literally), Like the Bunnies - You see the white rabbit and that's all you need to identify with it.
They might be looking to do the same with the Tigers Head.
That Emblem looks much better on some of the merch I've seen

I think the Hats (for instance) will look 1000 times better....

Members online

Back