WESTS TIGERS MOBILE SHOP COMES TO TOWN

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
WESTS TIGERS MOBILE SHOP COMES TO TOWN
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Wests Tigers Merchandise Van is heading to the Gold Coast for our Round 25 match against the Titans. And due to popular demand the Van will also be making a few stops on the way home.
>
Wests Tigers Members and fans heading to the match on Saturday will be able to purchase their Official Wests Tigers Merchandise from the van, which will be located outside the southern end of the stadium (between the station and the stadium) from 3:30pm.
>
The Merchandise Van will be fully stocked with plenty of great merchandise, so buy some gear and support your team.
>
As the Wests Tigers Merchandise Van returns from the clash with the Titans on the Gold Coast the Van is scheduled to stop in three locations for up to 2 hours in each location.
>
The first stop will be at Ballina between 12 and 12.30pm on Sunday 30th August at the Joyce Main Electrical Store on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Quays Drive, Ballina (opposite the Big Prawn).
>
The second location will be at Taree on Monday 31st August between 3pm-5pm at Taree Proton corner of Railway Parade and Cresent Ave, Taree.
>
The third location will be at Cessnock on Tuesday 1st September between 11am and 1pm at Hunter Proton at 311 Maitland Road, Cessnock.
>
The Merchandise Van has a great range of Wests Tigers authentic Merchandise including Jerseys, Polos, Tees, Caps, Scarves and Beanies.
>
The first 100 fans at each location (not including the match on Saturday) will receive a Sample Bag that includes a Poster, stickers, key ring and lanyard, this offer is only for fans that turn up at the above locations at the times nominated.
>
Remember, every dollar you spend at the Wests Tigers Merchandise Van goes directly to Wests Tigers.
\

PLAYER MAGNETS & BADGES AVAILABLE SATURDAY
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wests Tigers Members and fans attending Saturday's blockbuster Skilled Stadium will be able to buy our new range of player magnets and badges.
>
The new range of magnets and badges, which features headshots of the Wests Tigers players, are just $5.00 each.
>
The magnets and badges will be available at the Wests Tigers Merchandise Van, so get in quick and collect all your favourite players.

Wow…... you guys get first crack at the fridge magnets and Badges....... :wahoo: :sign:

Anyone know if you can use your membership merchandise vouchers at the van? It doesn't say so on the back but I'm not sure that the van was around when the vouchers were made.

If anyone knows, can you let me know, thanks.

At the game against the Eels last week we could use it at the merch tent next to the van … so I presume you can. Best call the club.

I've no doubt that bringing the Van to the coast paid off.. they were doing a roaring trade before the game, the titans merchandise van parked next to it was very quiet in comparison.

Love my new scarf too.

You have to love the heart of all the Queensland Wests Tigers fans….after the lost, they were out in force buying 10 deep in front of the van....I just wonder how much stronger the Wests Tigers brand would be, if the club had made the semis 4 years in a row after that 2005 win. The Man U Call by Noycie would have been on the mark, if the club could have consistently won.....instead that statement has come back to haunt me every year around this time :brick:

@Aladinsane said:
You have to love the heart of all the Queensland Wests Tigers fans….after the lost, they were out in force buying 10 deep in front of the van....I just wonder how much stronger the Wests Tigers brand would be, if the club had made the semis 4 years in a row after that 2005 win. The Man U Call by Noycie would have been on the mark, if the club could have consistently won.....instead that statement has come back to haunt me every year around this time :brick:

I wonder how strong the brand would be if we were based in SE Qld… :laughing:

@bjm8 said:
@Aladinsane said:

Don't give the Wests Tigers ideas.

If you keep writing that we have alot of fans over the border they might move a home game up there :laughing:

@alien said:
@bjm8 said:
@Aladinsane said:

Don't give the Wests Tigers ideas.

If you keep writing that we have alot of fans over the border they might move a home game up there :laughing:

Sorry mate, I'll keep it to myself then.

I wonder how strong the brand would be if we were based in SE Qld

:laughing:

They should just bring back the Crushers bj.

And the Bears on the Central Coast.

They should bring back the Crushers. Remember QE2 is a 48000 seat stadium & Ballymore a 22000 seater sitting there doing nothing. At least another Brisbane team. I reckon they should have an NRL second division, where teams can build a fan base, financial backing, sponsorship and experience before applying for a licence to be in first grade. It would be a good way to prove that they are finacially viable without being truly chucked in the deep end.

Imagine perhaps a 2nd Brisbane team, Adelaide Rams, Central Coast, Rockhampton, Perth Reds, Redcliffe, Newtown and whoever else has attempted to put together a "consortium" to try and get a team in the NRL over the last few years playing again.

@bjm8 said:
They should bring back the Crushers. Remember QE2 is a 48000 seat stadium & Ballymore a 22000 seater sitting there doing nothing. At least another Brisbane team. I reckon they should have an NRL second division, where teams can build a fan base, financial backing, sponsorship and experience before applying for a licence to be in first grade. It would be a good way to prove that they are finacially viable without being truly chucked in the deep end.

Imagine perhaps a 2nd Brisbane team, Adelaide Rams, Central Coast, Rockhampton, Perth Reds, Redcliffe, Newtown and whoever else has attempted to put together a "consortium" to try and get a team in the NRL over the last few years playing again.

Not a bad idea

Word on the street is that the WT has done fantastic sales regarding their magnets and badges. So much that people demanded they sold them the ones out of the display case. A successful idea and well done to WT for thinking outside the square on these great pieces of memorabillia.

Back