Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Might need you for a special guest for that one lol
Call me if we have another performance like the Dogs game last year. I reckon I could rant for at least half the hour.

Call the episode ‘three good years in 35 laps around the sun’

Thanks mate, we are already doing a short reactions live broadcast after games, this would be our second live show a week. With the traditional pod being released on Thursdays.
Yeah, the reactions afterwards is interesting. I welcome it. Would say thought that it is important all involved in that pod are stationary. Sounded like someone was trying to drive out a car park or something last time.

Yeah, the reactions afterwards is interesting. I welcome it. Would say thought that it is important all involved in that pod are stationary. Sounded like someone was trying to drive out a car park or something last time.
We will iron out the wrinkles over the coming weeks.

I can't recommend this episode enough, really strong ep.
I liked how they mentioned AD said it looked like some boys were not trying on the weekend. They asked how would some of the boys feel about those comments?Quite frankly they should be embarrassed and play with pride.

He is our leader not 5 Captains just a shame he is weeks away.

Enjoyed the first half of yesterday’s. Hope someone from the club takes you up on the offer. Less punches pulled, saying what the fans are thinking.

Will listen to todays

Enjoyed the first half alot.

Suprised that you havent mentioned in the pod as of yet as to the lack of info comming out of the club as to the lower grades, previous seasons they were all over it, this season its as dry as a camel.

I liked how they mentioned AD said it looked like some boys were not trying on the weekend. They asked how would some of the boys feel about those comments?Quite frankly they should be embarrassed and play with pride.

He is our leader not 5 Captains just a shame he is weeks away.
I haven’t listened to the episode as yet.

But I don’t think a true leader bags his team in public with a comment like “they weren’t trying”.

Surely you keep it in house, rip into the boys behind closed doors and try to maintain a look of club solidarity to anyone looking in from the outside.

I must admit I have listened to some of the podcasts in the past and thought them to be almost a propaganda arm of the club. This turned me away as a listener, only occasionally tuning in when certain events occurred.

I listened to this podcast last night and was pleasantly surprised to hear that the narrative aligns with the overwhelming majority of fans. This club is in huge strife and you guys discussed this well. Nice job.

Back