Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

The Wests Tigers Podcast will go Live again at 8.30pm tonight after this afternoons loss to the Dragons. Join the boys as they discuss all the action from CommBank Stadium.

Listen Live at Home | Wests Tigers Radio

View attachment 2434
Full credit to you for putting this on but I couldn't be bothered listening to anything even remotely connected to WT. I hope you get a good crowd listening however.

It is that time of year and the Night of Nights has arrived, that's right it is time for the Wests Tigers Podcasts Awards Night!!

Eddie Otto is joined by Declan McCutcheon and Garry Watson to bring you all the awards for season 2022. Who will take out the Wests Tigers Podcast player of the year? Which win was the clubs best win of the season? Who do the boys rate as the most disappointing player of 2022?

There is also discussion around all the latest happenings from HQ at Concord including the release of Jacob Liddle and an update on the Home Ground situation for 2023.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0214 | Wests Tigers Podcast

Thanks mate, he wants to do it but we haven't managed to get our ducks aligned yet.
We have too many "ducks" unfortunately..of the wooden variety!
Realistic goal for 2023 is to be challenging for a top 8 slot,whilst postioning ourselves for 2024.
Tell him hes dreaming...!

We have too many "ducks" unfortunately..of the wooden variety!
Realistic goal for 2023 is to be challenging for a top 8 slot,whilst postioning ourselves for 2024.
Tell him hes dreaming...!

Would be ecstatic to be challenging for a finals spot after a year of holding a utensil of the "wooden variety!"

Likely a much greater chance of the guys nabbing Sheens for their podcast, but I'll take both.

Latest posts

Back