TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v Parramatta Eels

Team List
Yes but my point is ‘he hasn’t looked up to it’ because that role has been taken off him.
But has it, up until now? Certainly not officially/publicly. I just think that he has been given enough opportunities, with enough halves partners, in enough different teams. I just don't think he can do it.
He'll be a really capable 2nd fiddle to another half, and probably at another club.

Momma is a great role model and a consistent performer.
I would ratther see a real game breaker like Gagai, or some of the quick big boppers that are running around in most teams.
We have missed the boat again.
The only time we had some depth at LC was when we had Lawrence (before injuries)/Simona, and Simona/Suli.
But we also frequently played Lovett and post injury Lawrence (read with limited side movements/and turn speed of QE2)

But has it, up until now? Certainly not officially/publicly. I just think that he has been given enough opportunities, with enough halves partners, in enough different teams. I just don't think he can do it.
He'll be a really capable 2nd fiddle to another half, and probably at another club.
I believe so yes. It was very noticeable in the Newcastle game.

Madden was playing first receiver for the last 2 weeks, and he had a lot more touches than Brooks both weeks. Lots of terrible kicks, disorganised attack and non-existent defence.

It did not matter if it was Brooks, Madden or Peachy at first receiver, the forwards were never in position to run the ball. There should be multiple hard running options available every time.

Without Brooks organising the attack, we were far worse than usual and just ineffectively ran one out most of the game.
That's because Brooks wasn't doing his job organising the team. That's why he's been sacked as halfback

Peaches
Olives
Maomao
& jackey have all been running around like headless chooks & look a bit lost
Getting dropped & doing some time in detention will help these pansies
I would’ve dropped the whole 17 but who’s gonna replace them
But like the dragons did last year with there bbq punishment we can drop 3-4 different players each week until they pull their heads in or out 😂

This is jackos team now
Brooks is now cutting the oranges
Hopefully Hastings can stay injury/suspension free for the rest of the season & when AD gets back we can go on a bit of a run into the finals 🙏

With douehi and Hastings we will have the slowest 6/7 in the comp
I'm in the same mindset and am also not a fan of this option, purely because of the speed of the game and mostly because our team isn't up to it (a consistent effort for the whole game or poor in support at crucial times) yet. Same goes with Liddle, he's good in stints but not effective for the full 80.

The way we used Grant/Liddle/Benji/Brooks/Doueihi in the game against Manly a couple years back is where I think our better alternative lies.
Doueihi was incredible for us from the centres and until out roster is more balanced or our youth gains more game time/experience, this is the only way I see the team developing high-pressure decision making ability as a team. Where everyone is accountable and key players are putting in their worth.
Would love to see Laurie linking up more too.

I would leave Garner up in the centres for the rest of the season , train him up there , he was ok in the game couple weeks ago in that spot ( give Ollie 6 games in 2nd grade to sharpen up , should have been done from the start
now Hastings is back let’s see what happens , I would have loved to see him play in all our 5 games so far , he was going ok before missing 3 games , pressure off Brooks could be the ticket for him to start firing , let’s give it 3 or 4 games to see there combo start to develop
Adam is a real miss in our team he would make a difference in the past 5 games ( Titans game alone we win it ) with him there .
Blore is also a big loss , all reports were he was going great guns in pre season and to get injured 1 week out , it was a huge loss even off the bench

Ok, i must be old school but i just Don't understand why you would pick a loose forward to play center. Really? if i was a Center or outside back in the lower grades, i would be totally p...ed off regarding this selection.No wonder players leave or ask for a release from this club.
This is not good enough, this has not worked in the past and will not work now.
Bow your head in shame MADGE, ...SHAME.
So far Garner has actually held up okay defensively but we can’t get across the chalk. I’m worried he will get found out defensively but also puts enormous pressure on our spine players to work miracles.

When the hooker repeatedly passes it to madden on last tackle that’s your evidence Brooks is playing second fiddle.

I would leave Brooks at five eight that’s his best position he can run the ball & not organise anything & I would also put Douiehi in the centre’s for Garner.
My backline moving forward
Laurie
Nofoaluma
Roberts
Douiehi
To’a
Brooks
Hastings

I would leave Brooks at five eight that’s his best position he can run the ball & not organise anything & I would also put Douiehi in the centre’s for Garner.
My backline moving forward
Laurie
Nofoaluma
Roberts
Douiehi
To’a
Brooks
Hastings
Laurie
Ken (fit)
AD
New signing (strike weapon like Herbie)
To’a
Brooks
Hastings

When AD comes back in 2 months time he will still need another few weeks on top to get his match fitness up
Hopefully it won’t be too late for our season by then

This is jackos team now
Brooks is now cutting the oranges
Hopefully Hastings can stay injury/suspension free for the rest of the season & when AD gets back we can go on a bit of a run into the finals 🙏
Munster is a pretty important puzzle piece. Your five eighth is not exactly Chop liver

If most of you people got off the wrist slitting train and start being a bit more realistic to our circumstances this year,you will acknowledge that this team had to gel and get used to each others playing style....but what happened,we got hit with injuries,a suspension and some not ready for NRL...and that is where we are at in this point in time...Madge is making some adjustments that needed to be made.we still have AD,AJ,TT on the sidelines....lets try and stay sane for a change and give it a chance to sort out...its been hectic to say the least...
I still say Laurie will come good,he has to mentally deal with that broken leg he had last year and thats why I think he is lacklustre in the opening rounds,he was good last year and was developing well...

Latest posts

Members online

Back