Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 18

Robbie never gave the ball to his halves: drop Farah
Needed a senior half partner: Release Moses
Benji too demanding over Brooks: Release Benji
Brooks is not a 7: Move him to 5/8
Brooks is not a 6: Move Hastings to lock.

maybe…just maybe can we stop moving mountains for one player and accept it’s just that players problem.

Also good to see Garner getting dropped over Kelma, despite Kelma’s mammoth effort of 3 runs and 30m last week.

I am a Jake fan...but he was really, really poor in state cup last weekend. Some horrible passes from dummy half.

Liddle was really poor in first grade and I think they need a dummy half on the bench.

Doueihi doesn't deserve his shot.

I thought Kepaoa would be picked over Roberts.

I have no idea how Matamoa is going to go on an edge. I think that is a bad decision for the kid. I get it now though. They are probably hoping Hastings can take on the 13 spot and that means Matamoa can't play in his preferred position.

It all seems haphazard all based on Hastings, Doueihi and Brooks all making the team. Sort of the exact opposite approach to figuring out who the halves are and just picking them.

I don't know mate. We are ordinary and we are up against the best team in the comp.

You don’t? Explain yourself
Maybe he’s been our best player over the course of the season but that is up for debate. In any case he hasn’t been our best “by far”.
And I don’t need to explain myself to you. Who do you think you are with such a statement. Douche

Back