Wests Tigers Team v Penrith Rd 18

If they want to try different combos and give young ones a go how about they grow some balls and drop Brooks.
AD and Hastings in halves for a game to see how they go. IMO I think they would do very well together.

Maybe he’s been our best player over the course of the season but that is up for debate. In any case he hasn’t been our best “by far”.
And I don’t need to explain myself to you. Who do you think you are with such a statement. Douche
Why take it as an insult you god damned pussy?
Put your opinion forward like a man.

Hahahha wow! This got to be a gee up. We are so weak in every decision we do. We always try to create the least amount of waves and just fumble about like rudderless morons. We move our best player for the year from his position to accomodate a consistently underperforming player because we’re too scared to try life without him (If I’m not clear enough I’m talking about Brooks) We then move the only person who looks like a halfback at this club for the last 10 years to lock! We select JTJ ahead of anyone that has promise and/or potential to be here next year. We put Garner to bench instead of Kelma (who shouldn’t be in the team full stop). No wonder we are a laughing stop, we’re gutless.

AD def had a dig.

If you watch it back, there were multiple times he was wound up and ready to go through a hole...and Laurie just dummied and ran back into traffic or kicked.
Look at his missed tackle on blake just before half time.
AD def had a dig.

If you watch it back, there were multiple times he was wound up and ready to go through a hole...and Laurie just dummied and ran back into traffic or kicked.
Very poor in d. They try before half time where brooks missed kicking the ball his miss on blake was very poor. AD looked like a ballarena.

To those saying AD didn’t have a go on the weekend.. I watched the game again and I think he did have a go, he just ain’t that good….certainly not as good as a lot on here claim he is. See how he travels at 6 I suppose.

I was looking forward to enjoying the meltdowns this afternoon. They seem to have come early, quality pieces and haven't disappointed. Thanks to all contributions!

I have no issues with the side. It's slim pickings right now and I am all for giving the young blokes like Matamua and Pole ongoing match time.

Kelma offered nothing in attack last week but he was asked to do a lot of defending... but more than that, I cannot see obviously who you are going to replace him with. I'm all for dropping players if you have a good replacement available.

Re the halves...well Doueihi gets his run. Brooks gets another life, like a bag of cats. I can only suppose Noddy has discussed with Jacko moving him to lock, as Madge mooted when he was originally signed. There's clearly a different strategy at work having a large-framed halfback at lock, so realistically we need to see how that plays out before saying whether or not it works.

Because despite whatever you may say, Hastings has been halfback for quite some weeks now and we have not been winning football, so it's not all about Brooks.

Hahahha wow! This got to be a gee up. We are so weak in every decision we do. We always try to create the least amount of waves and just fumble about like rudderless morons. We move our best player for the year from his position to accomodate a consistently underperforming player because we’re too scared to try life without him (If I’m not clear enough I’m talking about Brooks) We then move the only person who looks like a halfback at this club for the last 10 years to lock! We select JTJ ahead of anyone that has promise and/or potential to be here next year. We put Garner to bench instead of Kelma (who shouldn’t be in the team full stop). No wonder we are a laughing stop, we’re gutless.
100% accurate.
This side will get hammered.

This is why I shake my head after every game when someone inevitably will claim that Brooks has played his last game, or still say for sure that he won’t see out his contract. He doesn’t even get dropped ffs. Yet some will still argue till they are blue in the face that it will happen and tell you that you are the crazy one.

Look at his missed tackle on blake just before half time.

Very poor in d. They try before half time where brooks missed kicking the ball his miss on blake was very poor. AD looked like a ballarena.
He was back near halfway complaining to someone and rubbing his face where Blake disposed of him. Meanwhile Brooks got hammered for sprinting from the other side of the field and missed the ball attempting to stop the try.

Latest posts

Back