Wests Tigers Team V Warriors * Official

Really? I haven't heard that.
Jennings didn't play all that well but he is a big body. Something we could do with when coming up against the Warriors. If Mbye comes in at fullback and Thompson goes to wing will give up a bit of size from the round 1 side.

Yep it was mentioned here

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-casualty-ward-full-round-1-injury-list-and-every-clubs-casualty-ward-and-return-dates/news-story/5b6f221b65d9c830cc1f54636af7e3e7

Liddle is out for at least four weeks after picking up a ankle injury while playing in the Canterbury Cup

I read yesterday Jennings was out .with mbye coming back it should be the same side on the rest of the park as last week.

TIGERS

Moses Mbye (knee) — Round 2

David Nofoaluma (shoulder) — Round 3

Chris Lawrence (jaw) — mid-season

Robert Jennings (knee) — Round 3

Fox sports round 1 injury report

George Jennings knee round 3 for parra. Brothers with same injury? Doubt it.

Saw the same thing. But at the media thingy today Madge was asked to give the lowdown on injuries and Jennings wasn't mentioned, so I guess it was an error.

@huggarz said:
Saw the same thing. But at the media thingy today Madge was asked to give the lowdown on injuries and Jennings wasn’t mentioned, so I guess it was an error.

Can’t see any sense in naming him if they know he’s out. Not as if we’re trying to hide anything…. well I hope not, didn’t go down well last time.

I would say the club would be on the look out for a No 9, Liddle has been given more than enough time but it looks like his body is not going to be up to the grind.
One month out certainly puts the pressure on Farah to stay fit…this puts a serious dent into the season moving forward ,it is a shame but seen it all before heaps of promise but a body that has other ideas .

I still panic when kicks go to Fonua. Not sure Thompson (or anyone else) is much better against those big wingers from the warriors.

I like James Segeyaro . I don't think he has a club either at the moment. We could get him cheap.

I really feel so sorry for Liddle, it must be very frustrating to be battling injuries for so long and that cant help his confidedence. That being said, we need to have a plan for next year and unfortunately I just cant see Liddle being our guy. Theres been so much hype and hope for him but I havent seen enough if anything because hes never on the field long enough to analyse his game. Hopefully he can get back soon, have a cracker of a season and then we can see if he is the goods.

Back