Wests Tigers Team vs Brisbane Broncos R20

Doueihi needs to stop hogging the ball to the right side though, nothing of note is coming from that side

overall a far better tigers performance all round!

Doueihi needs to stop hogging the ball to the right side though, nothing of note is coming from that side

overall a far better tigers performance all round!

I want to see him show that he is a classy player. Atm he is real real poor. His goalkicking though has been huge. His defense hasn't been bad. If he runs it he is a threat. His option taking though is all time bad at the moment.

Madden having a really good game so far and combining well with Kelma

Musgrove and Seyfart are pathetic.

AD better pull his finger out of his ass in the 2nd half if we’re going to have any chance of winning this.
AD was pretty weak last week in the first half and went up a gear in the second.

He's been average since coming back from injury but put thet down to "ring rust". Hopefully he gets better, the 6 is his... no need to rush. Play the game and play it smart.

in attack brooks kicks out on a full
How often does that happen . That’s a garbage argument . The real anti brooks argument is brooks bombs to the 10 and doesn’t have a balls to the wall chip and chase type play in him .
The anti brooks argument is he’s halfback by numbers . Not he’s full of mistakes .
I rate him . I reckon both chances gone begging tonight would have been tries if he was on the field .
But I also rate madden and am happy if he replaces brooks .
I don’t death ride tigers players .

The fox sports commentators showing how much they love the broncos... can't tell you how many times I have heard that Oates is having a great season...
Its sickening - you would think they were leading by 40 the way they carry on - for christ sake they a playing the team coming last and are struggling to put a score on.

AD was pretty weak last week in the first half and went up a gear in the second.

He's been average since coming back from injury but put thet down to "ring rust". Hopefully he gets better, the 6 is his... no need to rush. Play the game and play it smart.

Hope so. We’ve got a real chance of winning this game and we need him to step up.

Think he needs to focus on just running the ball for now and let Madden and Hastings organise.

Back