Wests Tigers Team vs Brisbane Broncos R20

Thanks for posting. I assume the game is on at 7:30.

Nofo being punted?
The only thing I have heard about Nofo is there is talk he if off to ..

..Parra does not matter ...

On a side note a few people I know follow Parramatta and I shi#t them by always referring to Parramatta as

Parra does not matter.. Its strongly recommended to try it sometime

So are we going to be given a shot or will the winner be decided prior to kick off?

Damn I'm still angry.

Yes it has already been decided,we lost at the 80.02 minute mark when the bunker realised Luke Brooks had one of his socks down and advised the referee to tell Brisbane they could have a captains challenge due to the fact one of our players was not in a full football outfit.The kick at goal was succesfull Donkeys 21 Good Guys 20.
When questioned Annesley sent it was the correct procedure and a correct penalty

Don't understand all this anti nofo comments .Are these comments based on actual knowledge of something? I recall AJ being badly out of position on one cows try and another occasion where he passed ball directly to the cows
I think Laurie played so fantastic last week that he made centers look good
Personally I think our center pairing is weak .and fear what broncos might do to our center pairing and would prefer Naden in centers .Nofo is good under highball and has safe hands can you say the same about kepoa ?

Back