Wests Tigers Team vs Newcastle - Round 21

Looking forward to seeing how Magpies captain Tom Freebairn goes. At 27 and 6 months he must have already set a record for a debutant in the NRL? He could just be the backrower we need?
View attachment 2177

He said he prefers 13 not sure what position he is think second row or 13 easy for him.

Not sure why always thought he was a queenlander?

They've all posted about it on instagram.

@DJG pointed out today he's indigenous and works in education in the Reiby juvenile justice centre...

Man of the people.
Yeah I have a mate at work who knows Tom pretty well. Said he is a great bloke with everything he does and no matter where he goes or what team he is in, Tom is just loved.

I dont know Sydney these days as I have not lived there for many years, so dont know where Woodbine is but assume it's near Campbelltown.
Were you born/raised in the area @Blaze? or have you relocated from outside.
But wherever it is Your doing the rite thing by bringing Your kids up as Wests Tigers supporters (y).
Woodbines is just on the otherside of the train station In front of the stadium.where all the fast food joints are

Reactions: BZN
Woodbines is just on the otherside of the train station In front of the stadium.where all the fast food joints are
Thanks @Dino I'm sure Wests Leagues Club will be packed out on Sunday with Us playing there, so Woodbine seems like it could be a really good place to grab a quick bite before or after the game on Sunday.
When I smoked many years ago there was a cigarette brand called Wild Woodbines....just some useless info all the youngsters need to know :ROFLMAO:
I never smoked them though as my main brands were Marlboro and Kent.
If I felt like something different I smoked Alpine or Kool for a nice menthol flavour.

Thanks @Dino I'm sure Wests Leagues Club will be packed out on Sunday with Us playing there, so Woodbine seems like it could be a really good place to grab a quick bite before or after the game on Sunday.
When I smoked many years ago there was a cigarette brand called Wild Woodbines....just some useless info all the youngsters need to know :ROFLMAO:
I never smoked them though as my main brands were Marlboro and Kent.
If I felt like something different I smoked Alpine or Kool for a nice menthol flavour.
and????makes a soothing tea now days.Claridge whas the cheapies

• Haha
I dont know Sydney these days as I have not lived there for many years, so dont know where Woodbine is but assume it's near Campbelltown.
Were you born/raised in the area @Blaze? or have you relocated from outside.
But wherever it is Your doing the rite thing by bringing Your kids up as Wests Tigers supporters (y).
Yes mate, born and raised in ctown. Woodbine is about a 9 min walk to the stadium. My dad used to play reserves for the magpies and and moved here from Ashcroft, so it was a natural choice lol. Spent a lot of time at Orana park watching western suburbs down there. The old man still watches the Maggie’s, but could never transition to wests tigers, so I just figured the kids needed to follow the underdog and have pride in their poppy in someway haha

• Love
Back