Wests Tigers Team

Same team but what seems to be forgoten 18 to 1 down in the second half that to me is a worry

@NJLM78 said:
@Magpie69 said:
a back as 18th man makes total sense, so why not Collis ??

Maybe someone in the backline is carrying an injury.

Could it be Morris? Didn't get many minutes the other night - it was if Sheensy would have preferred not to use him at all.

@Geo. said:
@Aladinsane said:
@Balmain Bug said:
Ok after some intense sniffing around and quizzing conducted by the Bug himself, 2 players pulled up very lame and might be in doubt. I do not know who they are (yet).

Im guessing Lawrence and Heighington.

I am on holidays again this week and I should have all the backyard chores done before the ballwaork session tomorrow so i'll try and duck down to see who will be involved in that.

Lawrence hasn't got over his injury and has been a trooper playing on one leg…...great game on Monday, but he should have a week or two's rest now, and put Collis in. Then hopefully Chris will be in better shape for the Parra game and beyond

And shoulder….I'd rest him against the Sharks....He will carve the Rorters up.....on one leg.....

\

@[color=#FF0000 said:
Kaiser"]
No doubt Geo… Honestly.. TNT, Lawry and Marshall are going to have an absolute field day down that side the field against the Roosters!

Concerning his injury... he definitely doesn't look injured to me!! He's tackled hard and not holding back... still looks pretty zippy and doesn't look sluggish at all.. jeas if this is him playing on one leg... WHOA!

Yes I agree…. :sunglasses:

@tiger jim said:
Same team but what seems to be forgoten 18 to 1 down in the second half that to me is a worry

Similar issue the week before in canberra wasnt it>?
Are we fading in the 2nd halfs?
Need to rectify it if we are or we wont last long in the semis if we make em.

Both Lawrence and Ryan looked to pull up very sore after tackles.

It is no coincidence that both were tackled in the same way of having their legs held and the body bent back the wrong way. It happened alot Monday night, a clear indication the wrestle was allowed too much in the ruck

@tiger jim said:

Doesn't worry me too much. They were allowed to get up while tackled and offload like anything. That not allowed to happen by the refs, we keep them to 0.

@innsaneink said:
@tiger jim said:

Ah no Canberra wasn't similar - we won the second half 6-4 - may not have continued with the flurry of points but held Canberra scoreless until around the 70 min mark.
I think Manly were surprised at how solid our defence was in that first half - they didn't play that bad and i will be surprised if they lose many more games before the semis. The one thing i did like was seeing Manly panic in the last few minutes - something we haven't seen for a couple of years.

@diedpretty said:
@innsaneink said:
@tiger jim said:

Ah no Canberra wasn't similar - we won the second half 6-4 - may not have continued with the flurry of points but held Canberra scoreless until around the 70 min mark.
I think Manly were surprised at how solid our defence was in that first half - they didn't play that bad and i will be surprised if they lose many more games before the semis. The one thing i did like was seeing Manly panic in the last few minutes - something we haven't seen for a couple of years.

Yeah I thought they started to panic very early on because our defence was frustrating them… all they really do is bash it up and try offload in a tackle to get the defence short... our scramble defence frustrated them and stopped this i thought..

The late mail in today's Daily Telegraph says that Lawrence failed to train yesterday due to a quad injury but is expected to start on Sunday. It also suggests Sa could play at 6 for the Roosters with Perret moving to the centres and Mini back to fullback.

Hi Guys!

New member but long-time Tiges fan.

I'd be spewing if either or both Lawrence & Ayshford aren't playing.. They played well in both attack and defence and will hurt the outside Chooks backs if they can play..
Anyway im heading up to the game on Sunday so should be a cracker. I've put TIgers to go 13+ with Moltzen first try. Onya boys!

@Archangel said:
Hi Guys!

New member but long-time Tiges fan.

I'd be spewing if either or both Lawrence & Ayshford aren't playing.. They played well in both attack and defence and will hurt the outside Chooks backs if they can play..
Anyway im heading up to the game on Sunday so should be a cracker. I've put TIgers to go 13+ with Moltzen first try. Onya boys!

i did moltzen last try scorer and tuiaki first try scorer

I read on NRL.com that Lawrence pulled up with a sore quad or something to that effect.

Man Child will play. He'll need more than a sore quad to stop him from pulling on the boots. Lawrence to have a blinder. Go the Man Child!!

Collis didn't play for Magpies today, so he will remain at 18th man or take Lawry's spot i would assume.

yep

it's no secret that Lawrence has been under an injury cloud all season. He hasn't fully recovered.
I'd be willing to bet that Sheens has rested him

nooooooooooo hes out??? ughhhhhhhhhh I hope Collis can be relisable

Back