LIVE GAME Wests Tigers v St George *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Tamou had liddle in support but Tamou is blind and deaf
Lend him your hearing aids and send him to spec savers for contacts,he is doing to good of a job out there atm to leave him out...
Give credit where its due....you certainly are the champion of bagging the guys so a change in attitude could make you feel better mate...

Yeah they develop their players.

Funny how we don't have one state of origin calibre player though.

Honestly how can we compete in the short term.

You look at Storm's backline

Papps - never played a single game of NRL before going to Storm so he was a gamble
Coates - Played in a team who finished down the bottom of comp.
Olam - never played a single game of NRL before going to Storm so he was a gamble
Smith - most consider him an ordinary centre from a poor team in the bulldogs
Meaney - never cemented a spot at two weak team in Knights and Bulldogs

Munster - Great player but with issues

Hughes - played only 2 NRL games and bit of a journeyman.

So except for Munster and Coates who played SOO none of the Storm players were superstars but for some reason were identified as players that would fit into their system and compliment other players.

If WT yesterday had two of any of the above players they would have won.

Coates 10 tries this season with 7 games. Only a pup with 31 games

We need people in the organisation that can identify talent and develop their talent like Storm do so well.

Watch Storm who will lose 4 quality forwards at the end of the year find suitable replacements fast.

Lend him your hearing aids and send him to spec savers for contacts,he is doing to good of a job out there atm to leave him out...
Give credit where its due....you certainly are the champion of bagging the guys so a change in attitude could make you feel better mate...
They get bagged when they’re shit mate .. gotta call it like it is .. no point pussy footing around !
Tamou wasn’t shit , just blind and deaf
Not at the hearing aid stage as of yet , I’m sure you’ll beat me in that regard 😂

Last edited:
Listening to Benny Hunt on the Benji show on Fox. He is not the first player I have heard make statements about our forward pack being tough to handle in attack and defence and our style being of high completions and grinding.
For me it finally seems like Madge’s blueprint has taken a hold on the team and the Tigers are playing tough and forcing teams to have to earn their wins.
What’s your thoughts?

Listening to Benny Hunt on the Benji show on Fox. He is not the first player I have heard make statements about our forward pack being tough to handle in attack and defence and our style being of high completions and grinding.
For me it finally seems like Madge’s blueprint has taken a hold on the team and the Tigers are playing tough and forcing teams to have to earn their wins.
What’s your thoughts?
Thoroughly concur

unpopular opinion: Luciano consistently running Garner and Nofo out of room hurt us immensely down the right side. no doubt he bends the line but running overs lines and forcing Garner underneath him is doing us no favours and cost us multiple times in the first half.

unpopular opinion: Luciano consistently running Garner and Nofo out of room hurt us immensely down the right side. no doubt he bends the line but running overs lines and forcing Garner underneath him is doing us no favours and cost us multiple times in the first half.
Correct, IMHO

I agree is useless to keep making these half breaks without getting ball to outside backs .they get run out of room

Can anyone tell me why we played St.George at their home and we wore our black home jersey and not our orange away jersey.

Had me puzzled and was wondering if there is a simple explanation.

I'd like to see Brooks at fullback. We need more creative players in the team to score points. Laurie has also been pretty ordinary all season.

It's worth a shot.
Too short.
I know your going to say what about Preston Cambell and co.
On average most fullbacks are a bit taller to defuse bombs but I could be wrong.

Back