LIVE GAME Wests Tigers v St George *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
To those saying "danger game, we have won two in a row...we can't drop this against a weaker team' etc etc etc..

That is exactly what Saints will be saying. They have won two in a row and are at home...they would see this as a danger game that they can't afford to lose.

IMO this is a legit 50/50 game. I would feel more confident if we matched up better at center.

Gildart v Suli or Lomax is a fairly big mismatch.

To those saying "danger game, we have won two in a row...we can't drop this against a weaker team' etc etc etc..

That is exactly what Saints will be saying. They have won two in a row and are at home...they would see this as a danger game that they can't afford to lose.

IMO this is a legit 50/50 game. I would feel more confident if we matched up better at center.

Gildart v Suli or Lomax is a fairly big mismatch.
We need to make it a game where the centre’s don’t decide it. Play high percentage, high energetic football. A fast start to take the crowd out will be key. Worried where our points come from without Daine’s spark.

We’ll need to be perfect again and limit their chances to attack. I’m worried about our new left edge combo defensively.
Been better at defending mistakes this year. Limit the mistakes and defend the ones we make. Points could be the issue.

We need to make it a game where the centre’s don’t decide it. Play high percentage, high energetic football. A fast start to take the crowd out will be key. Worried where our points come from without Daine’s spark.
The answer to that last part is MrHastings and MrBrooks 💪👌

Im really hoping gildart turns it on today .it's his chance to shine after being dropped .hope kepoa gets thru unscathed. Same as last week complete sets .and keep the good defence line goin.

Im really hoping gildart turns it on today .it's his chance to shine after being dropped .hope kepoa gets thru unscathed. Same as last week complete sets .and keep the good defence line goin.
Is kepao playing today?

I wonder if this is the day when we see
1. 100% completion rate by WT
2. Alex Twal first meat pie
3. We go 3 in a row
4. Hastings MOM
As long as we go 3 in a row, nothing else really matters.
Anyone else got any notable things that could happen?

Back