What a change ! 4th best defence !

gatorman

Well after another frustrating game by the WT's we find that the side has the 4th best defence in the league behind the Dragons Storm and Panthers.

If the defence is down to Folkes (as I understand it) it is great credit to him. Big change after Royce.

A huge change from our recent past years.

Down to the overall defensive attitude rather than a couple of players making the stats. Our scrambling this year has been terrific.

Has Royce been changed to the attack ?.

Interesting that is the area we have been deficient in.

Reckong this is a refllection on Sheens as well as Royce is his man doing his will.

Time for a change !!

as mentioned previously by tim himself pete gentle does defence nowadays not royce

Its good considering we've been on the end of some big scores like the Dragons and Souths games. If it stays 4th or better in the coming weeks, it should give us a good chance in winning the tougher games before the finals.

I think the fitness is down to Folkes, a master of fitness for many years. Do you notice how many games now we are scoring 2 or 3 tries in the last 10 minutes? Fitness…..............

We still let in him some embarrassingly weak tries on our goal line but at the same time can shut out sides in the second half.

If we can fix our goal line d then we are looking good.

I thought Gentle was the defensive coach. No matter though, whoever it is, they are doing a great job this year.

Back