What a disaster

Harvey

Made the right decision to let MCK go.

Don't bother offering Cini a new contract.

Nofauloma is a very selfish player

Madden is not the future.

Talau will spend most of next season on the sideline

Madge's position is untenable.

@harvey said in [What a disaster](/post/1464096) said:
Made the right decision to let MCK go.

Don't bother offering Cini a new contract.

Nofauloma is a very selfish player

Madden is not the future.

Talau will spend most of next season on the sideline

Madge's position is untenable.

All the names mentioned,
Should be replaced.

Wow hard to argue with all of that , i still believe in Madge

I honestly don't know why Madge has picked MCK. He knew he wasn't keeping him, I don't know how that benefits us with an eye on next year.

Blood a young spud or get Roberts back out there.

@aceshigh said in [What a disaster](/post/1464168) said:
Wow hard to argue with all of that , i still believe in Madge

Of all people, you would.

Id take Flanagan over madge. His analysis during commentary shows he still has it. Love what madge is trying to do but time to move on, the players have turned on him.

@tigerpower said in [What a disaster](/post/1464208) said:
Id take Flanagan over madge. His analysis during commentary shows he still has it. Love what madge is trying to do but time to move on, the players have turned on him.

Has what? A shed load of Peptides? His idea of Vaccination is very different that of intelligent people.
No way i am renewing if they sack Madge for that cheat.

U throwing shade at me caz ? I believe Madge can still bail us out of this crap , i say let him fulfill his contract , changing coaches is not the answer just look at the formguide

I think we need to back Madge. Regardless of what the players think of the coach, they still need to have pride in our colours and be professional. The attitude was disgraceful in the game yesterday. Have some pride!

The internal review has to weed out those players and we have to do everything to offload them. If we stick with Madge, they will agree to go if they can’t stand him as coach.

This is our time to stand up to those players with bad attitudes. They don’t run the club. We need to let it be known to the players that Madge will fulfill his contract for the next two years. If you don’t like it, we can make arrangements to release you to other clubs.

Further to this, we need to weed out those young players that just don’t have it unfortunately. Personally, I don’t think Madden and Cini will make it

@tigerpower said in [What a disaster](/post/1464208) said:

I could be way off the mark but in recent games i felt Flanagan was trying to sell himself to be the next coach.
He is an ex Sharks coach but against them he was talking us up a fair bit.

Fast forward two weeks and he was on at half time liking the good work we were doing

I turned the volume down so I couldn't hear the Fox Wests Tigers doom cheer squad. Wouldn't surprise me if there is an agenda.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [What a disaster](/post/1465432) said:
I think we need to back Madge. Regardless of what the players think of the coach, they still need to have pride in our colours and be professional. The attitude was disgraceful in the game yesterday. Have some pride!

The internal review has to weed out those players and we have to do everything to offload them. If we stick with Madge, they will agree to go if they can’t stand him as coach.

This is our time to stand up to those players with bad attitudes. They don’t run the club. We need to let it be known to the players that Madge will fulfill his contract for the next two years. If you don’t like it, we can make arrangements to release you to other clubs.

I agree but it won’t happen. Management is blaming Madge for lack of recruits just like John Morris at the Sharks. It’s a double edge sword these players won’t reach their potential unless players are brought in and Madge is being given as the reason why.

@aceshigh said in [What a disaster](/post/1465400) said:
U throwing shade at me caz ? I believe Madge can still bail us out of this crap , i say let him fulfill his contract , changing coaches is not the answer just look at the formguide

How is he going to attract new in form accountable players to replace the relatively large number of players we are removing? He has tried previously and failed miserably and conditions the current conditions are much more difficult than earlier.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [What a disaster](/post/1465436) said:
Further to this, we need to weed out those young players that just don’t have it unfortunately. Personally, I don’t think Madden and Cini will make it

It is very very unlikely that Madden and Cini will make it.

@tyga said in [What a disaster](/post/1465449) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [What a disaster](/post/1465432) said:

I agree but it won’t happen. Management is blaming Madge for lack of recruits just like John Morris at the Sharks. It’s a double edge sword these players won’t reach their potential unless players are brought in and Madge is being given as the reason why.

The club needs to figure out what is stopping us signing those players:
1. Is it Madge?
2. Is it because we're known as a basketcase (2017 we signed players on massive overs, so I wouldn't count that as "attracting" players)
3. Is it because of our new plan to "not sign any players on overs no exceptions rule"

Surely someone like Sheens can go out and ask prominent player managers what the issue is?

Players are not signing because at the moment we are not a destination club and at the same time we will not pay overs. As stated above, the review should identify which players are not happy with Madge. It can’t possibly be the whole squad. No doubt these players are senior players and there poor attitude is rubbing off on the young ones. I hope the club backs the coach and gets rid of those not on board.

If the club truly believes Madge is accountable, then sack him this week. Don’t let this drag on for a month. I think let’s give Wayne Bennett a crazy offer and have a young coach work under him to take over the reigns. If Wayne can’t fix us, no one can. Wayne will also get the best young talent in the country to sign with us.

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [What a disaster](/post/1465500) said:
Players are not signing because at the moment we are not a destination club and at the same time we will not pay overs. As stated above, the review should identify which players are not happy with Madge. It can’t possibly be the whole squad. No doubt these players are senior players and there poor attitude is rubbing off on the young ones. I hope the club backs the coach and gets rid of those not on board.

If the club truly believes Madge is accountable, then sack him this week. Don’t let this drag on for a month. I think let’s give Wayne Bennett a crazy offer and have a young coach work under him to take over the reigns. If Wayne can’t fix us, no one can. Wayne will also get the best young talent in the country to sign with us.

I remember Smith's review when Potter was here and it seemed the players won out and had Potter sacked and the lunatics took over the asylum.
Gotta be the reverse this time.

Im struggling to see how we r gonna get support from meriton for next season...surely our time is up...unless he is loyal to the core lol

Back