What a night

badger

What a night, Monday the 19th of July 2010 will be one of the highlights of the year for me. The mighty tigers step onto the greatest suburban arena in the world with a home team and crowd advantage. Im one fan who applauds Sheens inclusion of the greatest warrior in our clubs short history. When Skando(cult hero) makes his return to the big time there wont be a dry eye in the house. Just to see the big fella cutting sick on the cowboys will be worth the price of admission whatever the result. You would have to agree his selection, while being a touch theatrical, will certainly bring back masses of great memories of Skando's previous exploits with the tigers/magpies. All you guys our there who are questioning the validity of this selection and whether he still has it and maybe he could cost us the game ect ect. JUST LIGHTEN UP and enjoy the moment. If we do come away with the two points then I will certainly be proud to say I was at the game when the great Skano made his comeback which will be something to tell the grand kids about.

Wonder if they'll give him a kick at goal like they did at his first 'last' game, vs Souths at Leichhardt 2006 (I think).

Good luck to you Badger, I like your attitude!

Staff online

Back