What do you think of the Jersey ?

genoshan

Does anyone else think the orange is too bright ? Looking at the old Balmain orange, is this so vastly different than I remember it being ?

I kinda thought the colours used by the JV would remain as per the originals teams ? Guess you really can't change black and white, but once upon a time I thought Balmain considered it black and "gold" It's not even close to gold anymore ?

Any thoughts or no-one cares ?

I know I'm in the minority but I prefer the more "progressive" designs rather than harking back to the old days. But the way the team is playing I could learn to love it the same as the 2005 jersey. Answering the question I don't mind the colour. It stands out from all the other teams.

Not a fan, its not a jersey I would buy. I'd much prefer the colour from the late 80's. Were there many in the crowd wearing that jersey?

I prefer this orange

![](http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mBmL6xmaLa0Vw6iZa0MMbGw.jpg)

@innsaneink said:
By the way the bloke in the merch truck yesterday , when asked about the black home jersey said "four to six weeks ive been told"

So the new jerseys cant be bought yet?

Yep way too bright. Needs to be toned down a few notches. Look like stop go men in their high vis vests.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Saw the Black one at Rebel Sport Macarthur Square (I think it was it)

Looked awesome. Will definately be picking one of those up.

@innsaneink said:
By the way the bloke in the merch truck yesterday , when asked about the black home jersey said "four to six weeks ive been told"

The club must have underestimated the demand. I got mine for Christmas, so they must have run out. That's a shame because some who were ready to buy won't bother now; costing the club much needed money.

i like it for some reason! i think its at least a step in the right direction to us having our own colors and not those of our parents!

Yep that orange much better

@alex said:
I prefer this orange

![](http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mBmL6xmaLa0Vw6iZa0MMbGw.jpg)

![](http://yourjersey.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014tigers_away_front.png)

I actually like both jerseys. Think the design and colours are great especially the bright orange. Let's just remember we are the Wests Tigers not Balmain and that's coming from a Balmain supporter.

WT has had a different shade of orange since day one.. Much prefer the 08-10 shade of gold/orange.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

I like it. Need sunglasses when looking at it, but i like it.

@genoshan said:
Does anyone else think the orange is too bright ? Looking at the old Balmain orange, is this so vastly different than I remember it being ?

I kinda thought the colours used by the JV would remain as per the originals teams ? Guess you really can't change black and white, but once upon a time I thought Balmain considered it black and "gold" It's not even close to gold anymore ?

Any thoughts or no-one cares ?

I dont know about that, its not the orange of the Balmain Phillips style jersey but it is closer to the Balmain Meriton orange which i picked up a retro version of recently. The orange in that one is brighter than the Phillips but it is broken up by the black stripes.

It is pretty orange

But they could play in see through kilts and high heels if they keep winning as far as I'm concerned

Love it as a playing jersey, wouldn't be buying one as a supporters jersey as that shade doesn't suit my complexion

Back