What happened to Blockers son?

alexaki

I recall we signed Blocker's son a few years back…I think it was Liam or Daniel....Does anyone know what happened to him as I never really heard how he was progressing?...is he still with the club?

@alexaki said:
I recall we signed Blocker's son a few years back…I think it was Liam or Daniel....Does anyone know what happened to him as I never really heard how he was progressing?...is he still with the club?

Liam is in the Toyota Cup squad at the moment. Daniel never really excelled at league, he made some of the junior rep sides but I think he went over to Union a couple of years ago and to my knowledge, hasn't been sighted since. Others on here may know more.

Dan Roach was playing union, went to the Sharks and then went back to union when he was too old to play Toyota Cup. All this was back in 07-08\. As far as I know he's still holding up scrums somewhere in the Sydney Rugby Union comp. Northern Suburbs I think he was playing for.

A quick Google check and it seems that Daniel is playing yawnion for Ulster over in Northern Ireland. Liam is doing a good job up front for our Toyota Cup side.

Yeah he is a developement player for Ulster over this side of the world - great spot for a young rugby union prop and at his age probably the best thing for him from a union perspective as Union props in Aus don't always get the right developement

How long do you guys think before Liam plays first grade?

He never really gets talked about much on the forums.

@helmesy said:

Don't think he will, we have several props who are much better than him in the 20s.

@Marshall_magic said:
@helmesy said:

Don't think he will, we have several props who are much better than him in the 20s.

Yep. Liam may share the same blood as Blocker, but he's not made of the same stuff.

Members online

Back