What happens in Vegas stays in...

AmericanHistoryX

Surging????? Wish our families could pay $10. Back to surging James. This is a summary of sports in Vegas in March 2024.

No mention of NRL. This again my friends is main stream media. They write what they want you to hear. Thats it.

"Apart from combat sports and car races, Las Vegas offers a wide array of sporting events to cater to diverse interests (in March 2024). Experience the intensity of college basketball as Las Vegas hosts the Mountain West Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championships. Witness the raw talent of young athletes as they compete for the championship title, delivering high-energy matches that will keep you on the edge of your seat".... Las Vegas sporting calender

Ps. 5 days after the NRL in Vegas another big day....... in the Entertainment Capital.... not to be missed..... VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS VS. VANCOUVER CANUCKS. 3780 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158S

Lost Wages - the entertainment capital of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
relax guys. They sent Woods!

The journeyman’s journeyman will win over our American friends!

Haha

Woods
Billy Walters
and anther player I cant recognise

Almost a sell out
Saw claims this Raiders game this all took place at was one of the most boring games ever and fans wanted their money back.

0 - 3 scoreline
Lowest scoring game of all time.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Saw claims this Raiders game this all took place at was one of the most boring games ever and fans wanted their money back.

0 - 3 scoreline
Lowest scoring game of all time.

Shoulda let woods in for touchdown celebrations!

images

Haha

Woods
Billy Walters
and anther player I cant recognise

Almost a sell out
Campbell Graham and Spencer Leniu...

At the lowest rated game in the NFL for the week played to a small TV audience in Nevada and Minnesota via FOX affiliates....

Could not even get a NATIONALLY TELEVISED game to use for promotion!

Garbage concept and even worse execution...

There's definitely no shortage of articles warning players.

I really dislike all this. Only thing more tacky than vegas is a comp going over there and kicking off there season from the other side of the world.
absolutely wierd.
Money would be better spent on junior RL
Reportedly, the NRL bean-counters believe that in the next 5 years (the term of these games being played in the US) the incomme generated for the game will be huge - and then (hopefully) some $$$ gets its way to the grassroots.
Juniors and country footy are in doing it real tough so I really share your concern, champion @kiwitiger.

I really dislike all this. Only thing more tacky than vegas is a comp going over there and kicking off there season from the other side of the world.
absolutely wierd.
Money would be better spent on junior RL

One thing I will say … I have never seen more media attention in Aust focused on the start of the NRL season kick off before … even the SMH is writing multiple stories a day about it …

There's definitely no shortage of articles warning players.
Social media has changed everything. I hope we don't muck this up.

The Vegas Head Cop has warned the NRL of Feytanal whilst they are in Vegas. Thats great. Just reality is reality. NRL has no place in America. Please don't break our rules.

One thing I will say … I have never seen more media attention in Aust focused on the start of the NRL season kick off before … even the SMH is writing multiple stories a day about it …
This is fake AI generated content by Fox in America to "promote" the game...

But local NRL fans are lapping it up - either loving seeing the NRL prominently advertised in NYC (despite it being played on the opposite side of the country) OR those critical of the expense!!

No cost - just shadows and mirrors...

What a shit show!!

This is fake AI generated content by Fox in America to "promote" the game...

But local NRL fans are lapping it up - either loving seeing the NRL prominently advertised in NYC (despite it being played on the opposite side of the country) OR those critical of the expense!!

No cost - just shadows and mirrors...

What a shit show!!

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity!

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity!
Just ask Lee....

1708685693550.png

Oh that's right... he's no longer in the building to offer his PR 101 wisdom!!

When it is a fake video of a fake promotion - and only Australian fans believe it....

What exactly is it achieving?

Latest posts

Back