What happens in Vegas stays in...

This is fake AI generated content by Fox in America to "promote" the game...

But local NRL fans are lapping it up - either loving seeing the NRL prominently advertised in NYC (despite it being played on the opposite side of the country) OR those critical of the expense!!

No cost - just shadows and mirrors...

What a shit show!!

Just for a week of yanks commenting on how nuts they are for not wearing pads and helmets and then forgetting it even happened when the next round of the NBA rolls around.

Just for a week of yanks commenting on how nuts they are for not wearing pads and helmets and then forgetting it even happened when the next round of the NBA rolls around.
LET ME SPELL IT OUT TO EVERYONE!!

The attached video is AI-generated and THERE IS NO ACTUAL NRL ADVERTISEMENT/PROMOTION in TIMES SQUARE!!!

It is a fake video - of a fake promotion!!

I have confirmed that with a long time friend in Manhattan!

If it was real - the marketing metrics make zero sense!

Sorry what exactly is fake ...the football in times square ?
The whole NRL component of the video is AI generated by Foxsports America - there is no NRL advertisement or presence in New York!

No conspiracy - just shit marketing!!

Just ask Lee....

View attachment 10486

Oh that's right... he's no longer in the building to offer his PR 101 wisdom!!

When it is a fake video of a fake promotion - and only Australian fans believe it....

What exactly is it achieving?

He isn’t in the building anymore because he is a fool,…

I have no idea what’s it’s achieving … it’s one miniscule part of the event .. don’t get too hung up on it..

LET ME SPELL IT OUT TO EVERYONE!!

The attached video is AI-generated and THERE IS NO ACTUAL NRL ADVERTISEMENT/PROMOTION in TIMES SQUARE!!!

It is a fake video - of a fake promotion!!

I have confirmed that with a long time friend in Manhattan!

If it was real - the marketing metrics make zero sense!
I wasn't arguing this. I'm saying all that will come from it is barely a week of attention from Yanks before they go back to the sports that dominate there. Nothing will come of this trip to Vegas.

I am not sure what (apart from NRL's own self promotion or possibly even a shot at the AFL?) this is achieving. There are huge money interests in the US and they are very shrewd. It is unlikely they'll want to share any (and I mean any) of the pie. Except perhaps what will be on the NRL face.
Time to face up to the reality that, apart from here, NZ and the UK, the only other market could be the Pacific Islands. But for anything else, can't see it happening, no matter what the hype or the illusion people are under.

Back