What if..

What if our coaching team was able to identify our shortcomings and create training and game plans that helped correct them.
What if we took all the chances that present themself, scored first and skipped away to a good lead and didn’t have to try and finish with a wet sail , every week.
What if our team worked for and with each other, leaving their egos at the the door
and giving their absolute best to their employer.
What if we didn’t have to dream about such things and they became reality.

I watched the Eels Panthers game.
Phil Gould was commentating.
When each of Nathan Cleary and Mitchell Moses kicked their respective field goals, Phil Gould said, each time something to the effect 'Yeah baby, that's what you get paid the big bucks for.'
What if Luke Brooks heard that? Do you think it would make a difference?

When each of Nathan Cleary and Mitchell Moses kicked their respective field goals, Phil Gould said, each time something to the effect 'Yeah baby, that's what you get paid the big bucks for.'
Nope !!!

What if we could actually identify juniors that were not junior stars, but young players that will become NRL stars?

What if we could develop them and keep those with ability.

I think Tupou & Pole will be next in the exit lounge.

During the Melb game they spoke about how ruthless Melb are.

When was the last time we ever had a compliment remotely close to that ?

Brooks would have been too busy trying to wedge one of his crayons up his snout.

What if we could actually identify juniors that were not junior stars, but young players that will become NRL stars?

What if we could develop them and keep those with ability.

I think Tupou & Pole will be next in the exit lounge.
Pole is from Melbourne, won't be hard for the Storm to take him home. He'd be mad not to.

You can change coaches , support staff, CEO’s even the board but zero will change till you start winning games, and that will not happen till you get a elite spine with a couple of real game breakers. We will continue to fall as it becomes harder and harder for our club to attract quality. Look at recent times we have thrown the kitchen sink at half dozen players and they have all knocked us back for apparently lesser deals.

Thats why they are focused on the pathways route, but if they get three long term NRL players out of the system they will be lucky and how do you mentor these kids in a club that has a losing culture. Grim times ahead

"i need a betterer half partner "

What if….
Wests and Balmain didn’t merge?
We’d mostly all be far happier now.
That is the true problem..the merge!! Norths and Manly ended quickly didn't work out ,tigers / west and STG / Steelers both bottom feeders 🤔

“I get paid the big bucks and I don’t have to do any of that”.

Fair enough. I hope they drop him this week, it can’t hurt. Watch you all struggle to come up with excuses for the next man up in the #7.
Nope.

Didn’t happen when Madden was given a run of several successive games at the end of last season.

Back