What merchandise would you buy?

Juro

I've never set foot in a GearZone shop, since I don't live near either Concord or Campbelltown, so I'm just going off what is on the website. What is there to buy, and would I buy it?

- jerseys - yes
- other clothes - maybe
- random stuff with our logo on it (glasses, watches, bags, bottles, balls, frisbees, watches, pendants, …) - no (well, maybe the ball...)

And that's about it. Surely they can do better than this. What about posters of the team, or action shots from games? Something recognising our past as Balmain or the Magpies? Yearly highlights DVDs?

I was a bit excited when I got the email talking about a calendar. But what was it? Just some stupid 'insert your name' generic pictures of a locker room and stuff. Who would want that? Give me a calendar with pictures of our players and I would snap one up every year!

Is there more on sale in the shops? Can we do better? As the heading goes, what would you buy?

I bought training shorts….love em, great for round the house, great for sleeping in when they get old, light comfy have had a few pairs now....good for gifts if you know a tragic, have recieved some beer mugs and glasses from good friends over the years

When I was at uni back in the 90's, I'd go along to the poster sales. They'd have all the movie and music ones, and then all the ones of people like Michael Jordan. While not in the same league as MJ, Benji Marshall is one of the most saleable players in our game. But the only thing on the website with his face on it is his book.

I like the idea of a calendar. It would be a good idea to produce now with the predetermined schedule as they could include the games on there as well.
\
\
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@alex said:
I like the idea of a calendar. It would be a good idea to produce now with the predetermined schedule as they could include the games on there as well.
\
\
\
\

Yeah, good idea.

One good thing that Rusty did for rabbits was release a great line of fashionable supporters merchandise. Wests Tigers could do worse than follow his lead on this one.

Agreed. I went looking for a decent collared shirt for wearing out and about (not a polo as I have 2 already) and there was nothing. Something with a bit of style and a logo sounds just right to me.

I don't know if anyone remembers the "boo bailey" shirts from the 90s. They were testimonials for I think Wayne Pearce, Blocker and Sirro? They were drawn by boo from the telegraph and looked fantastic. I'd buy one of those to commemorate a player playing 100 games or something similar.
\
\

@Fraze23 said:
I don't know if anyone remembers the "boo bailey" shirts from the 90s. They were testimonials for I think Wayne Pearce, Blocker and Sirro? They were drawn by boo from the telegraph and looked fantastic. I'd buy one of those to commemorate a player playing 100 games or something similar.
\
\

I still have my Wayne Pearce one I was only a little fella at the time and I still remember how packed it was and I cried the whole time
\
\

I brought the the new training shorts , singlet , players polo and the retro balmain bumblebee jersey last week . Also have warriors and dogs traing gear as it was given to me for free from a CCC rep and quality wise the CCC gear is a step above ours
\
\

First of all I'm glad that you could use multiple vouchers to purchase one item and it wasn't only one voucher per item. I bought myself the training shorts and singlet and I'm lovin the lightweight material their made of.
\
\

Wests Tigers 2013 Wet Weather Jacket Adults

![](http://www.leagueandlegends.com.au/images/splash-shop/products/TIGJA1352526704_1.jpg)
\
\
Found this little beauty on league & legends website and will be definitely checking it out once it's available at gearzone.

They need a better hoodie… The current ones are amateurish compared to Souths and dare I say parra.
\
\

I prefer the jackets without sponsors as they become outdated in a years time with change in sponsors. I still have a spray jacket from 2004 with no sponsors.
\
\

@wtfl1981 said:
I prefer the jackets without sponsors as they become outdated in a years time with change in sponsors. I still have a spray jacket from 2004 with no sponsors.
\
\

What's the quality of your spray jacket like? Was it an official item released by the club?

Personally it won't bother me in the slightest if I do end up buying this jacket if Meriton and/or Hyundai aren't our sponsors in 2014\. Reckon I'll be able to pick this bad boy up for around $50 after using my last two $20 discount vouchers. Stoked you got four $20 vouchers in the family membership's and thought we were only getting two for the adults.

Back